1.    #1  
    Was at a sports bar Sun night for Dallas-Miami game 6 when I noticed this came on.

Crappy pic taken with a pre-.

HP getting the word out!
    Last edited by laoh; 06/13/2011 at 12:47 AM.
    link?
    Aww yes. These commercials are way better than the old Palm Pre commercials.

So there are two beautiful, sexy women in front of you, and you take a picture of a TV?
    They ran the Manny commercial during the PGA Tour yesterday too, and during game 4 or 5 (can't remember which one).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    A PGA Tournament & NBA Finals?....seems that HP believes the market for the Veer is more than just teenagers, young adults and women.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    So there are two beautiful, sexy women in front of you, and you take a picture of a TV?
    I know! Sigh.... I hang my head down in shame...
    Look at all those beautiful beer taps, damn that's a lot of keggers or 6 barrels
    Quote Originally Posted by calpolykc View Post
    A PGA Tournament & NBA Finals?....seems that HP believes the market for the Veer is more than just teenagers, young adults and women.
    That was my thinking yesterday too. Didn't see the F1 race until it was well into the rain delay, so they may have hit that too.

For not having cable, and not watching a lot of live TV other than sports (DVR and skip the commercials). I have seen the Manny commercial 3 times now, and I barely watched the NBA Finals (Lakers fan, so I wanted both teams to lose ).

I like the ramping up of advertising HP has been doing, making this seam like a long term well thought out marketing project. Not lets spend 10 million before launch and put all our eggs in on early adopter folks. If they continue to launch products (especially if that rumored slate comes out after the Pre3), I like the way they are rolling out the products and promotions.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Shame they wernt Pre3 commercials. Kinda off target even though it seems women make up a large demo for the NBA.