Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    although it is sponsored. A lot of young chicks have commented on how cute it is. A few iphone fans have hated, but I get the sense HP may be on to something when it comes to the young ladys.
    thanks

have you got a link? I don't really know how to see trends on twitter.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Twitter trends are shown on the bottom right.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I'm really liking this marketing tactic
    Quote Originally Posted by mike814 View Post
    Twitter trends are shown on the bottom right.
    Doesn't show up on my PC. Do you need to be signed in to see it?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    It's nice to see the Veer getting some attention. Hopefully WebOS starts to come back into the mainstream. The veer is such a nice device to use, I wandered into an AT&T store the other day and spent over an hour playing with it (totally lost track of time). Visited all my favorite websites and forums, downloaded some apps, opened a bunch of cards, spent several minutes typing (fantastic keyboard BTW), I even took angry birds for a nice long test run. The screen isn't too small, not at all. If I want to watch a movie I would have my laptop, seeing as I take my laptop on flights and that's the only place I would watch movies... Youtube was fine, I'd probably be content watching a tv show on it to be honest, games were fine, websites were fine etc.

It's a great phone. I'm still not going to say I don't ever want another big phone, but the change will be refreshing. My blackberry isn't huge but I've had some big phones, the small form factor is definitely a strong point. Remember when the iphone debuted? So many of my friends said they could never carry something so big around...

Long story short, I'll be going to best buy in the coming days to get one.
    The trending topic doesn't seem to be going so well. I think HP and the veer peers need to get some crowd control in there! Lol
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Good or bad, many people are talking about it and probably googling it than ever before. It's kinda like those Miracle Whip commercials, you either love it or you hate it, but make up your mind already!

They even have one of those Jersey shore guys on the commercial talking about how they hate it ... which puts the question in the minds of many viewers "do I really hate it? Maybe I should get a sample".
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Those with twitter should get on and praise the veer. Show people webos has a religious following!!!
    Not much showing up on Google Trends...

Google Trends: veer
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    They just changed it to #SmallButPowerful... I still think they should make it #Veer4G & stop the confusion.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    They just changed it to #SmallButPowerful... I still think they should make it #Veer4G & stop the confusion.

That isn't working very well either.... looks to be going downhill fast.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    LOL Yeah it's going downhill for sure. We were doing better with diseases and harry potter.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    inquisitive people will do the research. For only $120,000 they might as well test the reactions a bit. I thin giving away some some phones and pads is the best strategy.
    Seems to have cleaned up a little... Smallbutpowerful is now being compared to love, hate, bacteria, a stomach punch and "I love you" with the occasional "pocket pal" reference

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums