1.    #1  
    I just purchased and activated an ATT Veer on bell (great phone if you like the form factor). Everything is working except the voicemail number. The default number looks like an ATT number 613... I was wondering if could be changed because I tried changing it in the phone app but it overwrites my settings.
    you should be able to set that number in the settings/preferences in the phone app.
  3.    #3  
    As soon as I change the vmail number in the phone app it instantly overwrites and changes back to what it was previously.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    offtopic: how are canadians getting this phone? is anyone selling it there yet? are you ordering it online or driving across the border?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Linger View Post
    offtopic: how are canadians getting this phone? is anyone selling it there yet? are you ordering it online or driving across the border?
    I live on a boarder town so I bought it off ebay and picked it up in the US. I'm sure someone could have it shipped directly to canada.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Changing the voicemail is not easy.
    It is in the carrier informations DB. Look into this thread if it helps u.
    The thread started for WebOS 1.x but there is also information for 2.x in there.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    The VM number is usually set by the sim. It really doesn't matter what number you call if it works, lol.