Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Is it possible to transfer files (mp3, pics, etc.) via Bluetooth on the Veer please?
    NNJ
    Not like you used to be able to do. It doesn't have any bluetooth capabilities the previous webOS phones don't have.
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    That's disappointing. I'm not able to do it on my Treo, and was hoping that would have changed by now. I tend to feel left out when I can't receive a nice song or ring tone from my peers.
    NNJ
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Is there a patch for that?
    NNJ
    Quote Originally Posted by nyallj View Post
    That's disappointing. I'm not able to do it on my Treo, and was hoping that would have changed by now. I tend to feel left out when I can't receive a nice song or ring tone from my peers.
    Treo? I used to send/receive files all the time on the Centro. Didn't know the Treo didn't allow it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Nope, can't.
    NNJ
  7. vpr
    One of my biggest gripes about WebOS currently.

Take the time to let HP know how you feel here:

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
    Crosstalk by avernabel allows you to transfer files wirelessly as long as you are on the same wifi network. That might suit your needs.
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Crosstalk by avernabel allows you to transfer files wirelessly as long as you are on the same wifi network. That might suit your needs.
    Won't that mean that the other phone has to have Crosstalk too?
    NNJ
    I am thinking (hoping) BT transfer will be enabled when touch to share is enabled (or at least will allow someone to program for it. Since TTS should open up the bluetooth to the OS. Like I said, hoping, we will see.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...