Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1.    #1  


    Sorry for the bad quality, I wasn't expecting to see it.
  2. #2  
    nice catch!
  3. #3  
    Nice, let the advertising blitz begin.
    Can't wait to start seeing TouchPad commercials
  4. #4  
    cool, i'm actually starting to like these commercials.

    the way they show the phone being used with a fabricated timeline/story.
  5. #5  
    I don't know who she is, but I'm guess it's targeting teens which is perfect for the veer! Can't wait to start seeing this and more commercials for HP.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheX-Man View Post
    I don't know who she is, but I'm guess it's targeting teens which is perfect for the veer! Can't wait to start seeing this and more commercials for HP.
    You must not have tween/teen kids. Miranda Cosgrove is a huge star with her own TV Show iCarly on Nickelodeon. According to Wikipedia, she's the 2nd highest paid child star on TV.

    This is a really smart move by HP. Her fans are ideal targets for the Veer.
  7. #7  
    Niiiiice capture, OP. I really like the direction of these new ads. This is a great contrast to the male-targeted Manny ad. Kind of surprised they didn't use the white Veer for this one.
  8. #8  
    iCarly....Steve is not going to be happy about this. She better fear the space ship.
  9. #9  
    this was a smart move. Ms. Cosgrove is very well liked by the youth of the world.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by TexZenFool View Post
    You must not have tween/teen kids. Miranda Cosgrove is a huge star with her own TV Show iCarly on Nickelodeon. According to Wikipedia, she's the 2nd highest paid child star on TV.

    This is a really smart move by HP. Her fans are ideal targets for the Veer.
    Sigh... I guess I'm officially OWD. Have no idea who she is.
  11. #11  
    I like the 'artistic liberty' they look at the end. She swiped across the screen instead of the gesture area, but still got the app to switch
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I like the 'artistic liberty' they look at the end. She swiped across the screen instead of the gesture area, but still got the app to switch
    I'm sure it was probably the tenth take of that scene and they didn't want to **** her off by having her try and hit the gesture area without looking, for the eleventh time. Good catch though!
  13. #13  
    nice! keep 'em coming!
  14. #14  
    was that Sprint nav on the veer?
  15. #15  
    ^ I think Telenav looks the same no matter what carrier branding is on the app icon and splash screen.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    iCarly....Steve is not going to be happy about this. She better fear the space ship.
    You mean that space ship being built on what used to be HP's property? I don't think so. The land will protect her :P
  17. #17  
    Nice. This was mentioned in this article as well as many others including Russell Brand, Lea Michele (glee) and Kanye and JayZ. Im sure the last 2 and Lebron will be doing the Pre3 and TP
    HP’s New Campaign Starring Russell Brand? - AgencySpy
  18. #18  
    "Works like nothing else" -- It's like saying.. "Just different"

    Not as good as anything else? Better than other everything else? It Just sounds awful to me.

    Still wish there was a way to switch like this on the touchpad. Makes for UI interaction fragmentation

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  19. #19  
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    iCarly....Steve is not going to be happy about this. She better fear the space ship.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions