1.    #1  
    What accessories have you bought for your veer?

do you like it?

Tell us all about it here!
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Bought a second headphone adapter. This was necessary so I can keep one on my aux cable in the car, and the other on my headphones. It was $10 well spent.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Rocketfish BT headphones are awesome for the price! Get a pair at Best Buy - just make sure you carry the phone in your left pocket!
    Anyone know if the AT&T store has the Veer headphone adapter? I've only seen HP have it.

Want to get an extra one when I pick up my Veer in Buffalo.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Can anyone tell me where I can get a good screen protector for the Veer 4G? ZAGG hasn't made the invisibleSHIELD for the Veer 4G yet, and that's what I always get.
    I picked up the Skinomi TechSkin for the Veer... basically the Invisible Shield by a different company. works great so far and only like $10 Skinomi TechSkin - HP Veer Screen Protector
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I got a skinomi off amazon, the full front/back tech skin I think it was called. I just put it on, after doing hundreds of screen protectors in my life and tons of Zagg's this one was just ok. It didn't line up super perfect, little scissor action was required. They have it cover the sim card door and the corners overlapped. That is the area I had to cut, but I got it to work. Once it dries completely I will see how it is in the pockets.
  8. lgs
    I'm using a bluetooth headphone adapter from Sony Ericsson with my Shure in-ear headphones and it sounds great. The adapter is about the size and shape of an AA battery. It has a clip, a microphone, a 3 mm jack, plus a play/pause button and a volume/ff/rew switch. The controls work fine with drPodder. I haven't tried them with the music player apps, but I assume it wouldn't be any different.

I bought the adapter about two years ago, but it didn't work as well with my old Centro as with the Veer. The model I have is HBH-DS205, but I think it was discontinued and replaced by HBH-DS220.

When I'm in my car, the Veer sits on a Touchstone and the SE adapter is connected to an FM transmitter (yeah, it's an older car). It works.

Edit: Correction, the DS205 that I have are apparently the latest model of this particular device and came out after DS220.
    Last edited by lgs; 06/09/2011 at 11:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I have a Sony BT headset too. It is the mw600 or something. It works great and shows the track names in the default music player.
    I would love to buy a MICRO USB charging ADAPTER.

So i can use my pre charger and charging cable to charge my veer with just an extra adapter.
    Guys, be very careful you don't lose that audio adapter. I tried going to both AT&T and Best Buy, NEITHER had them.

If you lose it, your only place is HP online. Even Smartphone Experts don't have it yet in stock.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I roll naked. Does anyone else?
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a spare charging cable. Online is the only place?
    You know what I really really want though? ?
    I wan't one of those plastic belt clips so I can wear this on my belt and not look like I have a boulder on my hip. /That should be the name of the next EVO, the EVO Boulder
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    I roll naked. Does anyone else?
    I detest screen protectors. The glass feels too good to cover it up.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    i rather go just glass too but knowing my luck, my screen will get all scratched up when i put it in my pocket with keys and coins. right now i am using my pre plus pouch as a protector.

what i really should have done was use the pouch on my pre plus but i got lazy and kind of learned my lesson on protecting my phone. my pre plus in now my beater phone.

as for the veer, not much to talk about when it comes to accessories...there is practically none.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Guys, be very careful you don't lose that audio adapter. I tried going to both AT&T and Best Buy, NEITHER had them.

If you lose it, your only place is HP online. Even Smartphone Experts don't have it yet in stock.
    I lost mine 2 weeks ago and the phone is greatly diminished without it. I dont have a BT headset yet. I guess I gotta get one.
    The $10 adapter is cheaper, though the BT headphones are pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHorn79 View Post
    I lost mine 2 weeks ago and the phone is greatly diminished without it. I dont have a BT headset yet. I guess I gotta get one.
    Lost mine 4 days after I got the phone
    Motorola Startac-> Motorola RAZR -> Motorola RAZR V3 -> Blackberry Curve -> Blackberry Bold -> Iphone 3G -> Iphone 3GS -> Palm Pre -> Blackerry Bold 2 -> Iphone 4 -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer