Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm in California on AT&T and just changed my plan, and now I'm only seeing 3G whereas I used to see H+. Not sure why, and the couple other veer users I know here still see H+. I suspect that AT&T had something to do with it, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    You don't need an AT&T SIM. I used my dead Fido card then put my Bell card.
    I seem to have issues when I turn on the data on the veer. The phone will randomly crash and may not even reboot until I remove the SIM. I've used two different sims, and not luck, anyone seen anything like this before?

@ToniCipriani, did you need to call bell to let them know the veer's IMEI number or that you even had a veer?
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    What's the data usage of these phones? I'm waiting for mine and it will be on Rogers. I have an iphone now and never used more the 400mb.
    Quote Originally Posted by hboisvert View Post
    I seem to have issues when I turn on the data on the veer. The phone will randomly crash and may not even reboot until I remove the SIM. I've used two different sims, and not luck, anyone seen anything like this before?

@ToniCipriani, did you need to call bell to let them know the veer's IMEI number or that you even had a veer?
    I told them it's my old Rogers phone unlocked. They'll use a dummy IMEI.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12