Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm also a member of the Veer Peer. They sent me a black one and I've been sending them pics and vids taken by it as well as some tweets and a Time Lapse Video I made with the Veer. I'm using it in Developer Mode for now as I wasn't sure I wanted to switch from Sprint to AT&T for my primary phone. I was never told at any point that we had to give these phones back, I'm under the impression we were given them. They aren't asking for the phones back from the New York Subway giveaway. Have any others of you in the Veer Peer been told you have to send the phone back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    I can still remember how active this small group was back about 10 years ago. Those were the days. And the beamfests! :P

Can't wait 'til the Veer and the TouchPad are available locally!
    are you part of the FB "Mapalad" page? Pm me your facebook so I can add you!

Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I'm also a member of the Veer Peer. They sent me a black one and I've been sending them pics and vids taken by it as well as some tweets and a Time Lapse Video I made with the Veer. I'm using it in Developer Mode for now as I wasn't sure I wanted to switch from Sprint to AT&T for my primary phone. I was never told at any point that we had to give these phones back, I'm under the impression we were given them. They aren't asking for the phones back from the New York Subway giveaway. Have any others of you in the Veer Peer been told you have to send the phone back?
    they said they could ask for the phones back. That is what I know and agreed to.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  3.    #23  
    they said they could ask for the phones back. That is what I know and agreed to.[/QUOTE]

I am PM-ing you with some info.
    The Veer Peers Are Rocking PreCentral!

Props to Rennat for the sig pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Moeferd View Post
    they said they could ask for the phones back. That is what I know and agreed to.

I am PM-ing you with some info.
    I am now a Veer Peer program as well. Could you please send me the info too?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12