1.    #1  
    If you click on this link HP Veer 4G* Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T
    you will notice that the Veer has 0 reviews. Yet that is because this is the white color Veer. If you click on Black you will find it has 30 reviews and a 4.3 rating out of 5. If you click on the list of smartphones it only shows the Veer in white with 0 reviews on the main screen instead of using the black one that has 30 reviews. Now if you ask me people aren't going to click on a phone with 0 reviews! Usually the phone with more reviews and higher the stars the more attention it gets. AT&T needs to put the black version back on the main smartphone screen for this phone to get more hits because of the 4.3 rating and 30 reviews. Maybe I am nitpicking but I just find this to be flawed. Most people wouldn't even know there is a black option to click on to read reviews. I noticed the Blackberry Torch that comes in 3 colors also has separate reviews for each color. Fix this stupid **** AT&T!
    I thought only Best Buy could sell the white one... so the reviews for that would be on bestbuy.com?
    Best Buy has the white Veer in stock at their stores. The black version is available though BB online. I haven't read anything about the white Veer being a Best Buy exclusive, but then again, I haven't been interested in the Veer much.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I thought only Best Buy could sell the white one... so the reviews for that would be on bestbuy.com?
    Well I am assuming anytime now a first review will pop up for the white Veer on AT&T's website but my point is people will still only see that 1 review. Most wont think to click on the black veer on their site to read the other 30 reviews. Ignorant website design by AT&T...
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    Best Buy has the white Veer in stock at their stores. The black version is available though BB online. I haven't read anything about the white Veer being a Best Buy exclusive, but then again, I haven't been interested in the Veer much.
    White Veer most definitely not exclusive to BB, just ask those who ordered $49 white Veers.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here