Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree4Likes
    could you able to use hp internet in india
    Quote Originally Posted by st_7 View Post
    anybody got settings for(or carrierdb.json file with) service providers in India.

can u pls help me to start my data conection in india
    Quote Originally Posted by sandyemma View Post
    can u pls help me to start my data conection in india
    What is your city and who is your service provider.
    What is exactly that you want to do.

I am in India and I use Airtel without any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by sudhanshu.varshney View Post
    Dear,

How we can set 2G services of bsnl network in India at HP Veer 4G*.
    Please help to me.

thanks

Did you find your answer already if not PM me May be I will be of some help.
    hey guys .... after a long time trying .... i found the best solution ...

I updated the phone to webos 2.2.4.... instructions here (herrie82 | HP Veer webOS 2.2.3/2.2.4 update)

I just followed the videos... the trick is to update the modem firmware ... see the last 2 videos ....(update modem firmware) and (update A6 firmware) ...

after that ... you can set your own settings and voila!!!!.... data working ...

send me PM if you need some help ...
    @devil.insulted
    dear i have hp veer US version on AT&T, i have heard that 3g works in hp veer whether it is US verion or EU version,
    problem is i get gprs/edge but m not getting 3g in my hp veer.. i have tried
    tata docomo
    aircel
    tried all the things i.e. manually entering settings etc but nothing worked for me till now.
    pl help me..if i can get 3g work on this it'll be really awessom
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
    i have sent PM also to u..
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
    HI everybody . . . I am from pakistan, and i am having the same problem that was meant with SHEHARYARALI . . .

yes its APN setting problem in HP VEER.

i saw in the thread that DIGITAL UNLOCK RESOLVED that issue . . . i really appreciate that if DIGITALUNLOCK help me out . . i need that doctored carrierdb.json file that can allow my local network to use data.

Please help me.
    Plzzzzzzzzzz guys help me
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni0116 View Post
    hey guys .... after a long time trying .... i found the best solution ...

I updated the phone to webos 2.2.4.... instructions here (herrie82 | HP Veer webOS 2.2.3/2.2.4 update)

I just followed the videos... the trick is to update the modem firmware ... see the last 2 videos ....(update modem firmware) and (update A6 firmware) ...

after that ... you can set your own settings and voila!!!!.... data working ...

send me PM if you need some help ...
    Hello, I have the same problem, my veer don't have access to data conection, could you help me to update my Hp Veer to 2.2.4 ? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sheharyarali View Post
    OH MY GOD. Its working. its ACTUALLY WORKING. I really simply cannot thank you enough. THANK YOU SO MUCH(Sorry for the caps) Its unbelievable how good you guys are. I really dont know what to say. Just one last thing. I had to run my phone in developer mode since i couldnt use my data connection therefore my palm profile wasnt created. Can i change the ext of WEBOS doctor to ZIP then replace the carrierdb with the one which is working and re run webos doctor? This way your file would load instead of the original one and i can make my profile. Possible?
    Dear fellows, I've also ordered an AT&T HP VEER 4G through Ebay for use in my country Sri Lanka.
    My mind is wondering about these few things I would have to face. I figured these steps connect to each other.
    And its a glad to here that @sheharyarali won the process. I hope these kindly helpful fellows would help me throgh.

these are the areas:

1. Unlock the network
    2. Changing my APN settings to my operator's (in here we need only the APN, "mobitel3g". no need for any urls or usr names /pswrds)
    3. Passing through the webos activation /profile making.

My inquiries are :
    1. I've found unlock code offers for $ 9.99 and more. is that the price? any idea of free unlocking or anyother cheap way?
    2. Real confusion with that webos doctor case and CANNOT DOWNLOAD the file specified in Multiupload. says "This file does not exist"
    3. with completion of 2nd step. could I pass webos activation?

hope some friendly helpful solutions.

Thank you for the interest.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inckka View Post
    Dear fellows, I've also ordered an AT&T HP VEER 4G through Ebay for use in my country Sri Lanka.
    My mind is wondering about these few things I would have to face. I figured these steps connect to each other.
    And its a glad to here that @sheharyarali won the process. I hope these kindly helpful fellows would help me throgh.

these are the areas:

1. Unlock the network
    2. Changing my APN settings to my operator's (in here we need only the APN, "mobitel3g". no need for any urls or usr names /pswrds)
    3. Passing through the webos activation /profile making.

My inquiries are :
    1. I've found unlock code offers for $ 9.99 and more. is that the price? any idea of free unlocking or anyother cheap way?
    2. Real confusion with that webos doctor case and CANNOT DOWNLOAD the file specified in Multiupload. says "This file does not exist"
    3. with completion of 2nd step. could I pass webos activation?

hope some friendly helpful solutions.

Thank you for the interest.
    All Right. Everything works perfect! Yeaaaaah.

1. Unlocked the veer for free.
    2. Data connection works fine.

If some newbee want some help. get me

Thanks, you all guys are great.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456