Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1.    #1  
    Hey, i was looking on HP'S website not HPwebOS.com/Palm.com it could be found at HP.com(The link is at the bottom) anyways i clicked the Veer and it showed Verizon Wireless under it as well as AT&T is Verizon planning to get Veer after 6 month exclusion on AT&T ? ? ?

    The Link: https://hp.bbymsolutions.com/?jumpid..._and_White_515
  2. #2  
    I noticed this the other day, then I decided thatVerizon and AT&T show up because they are the only 2 american carriers HP has phones in stock for.
  3.    #3  
    Not true. Remeber Verizon has the PALM Pre 2. its a Palm phone. its accualy Palm's last phone.
  4. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I noticed this the other day, then I decided thatVerizon and AT&T show up because they are the only 2 american carriers HP has phones in stock for.
    This is clearly what is intended. The portion of the page that talks about the Veer specifically shows an AT&T logo and no Verizon logo. The Verizon and AT&T logos appear down below, as if to say, "HP phones are available on Verizon and AT&T." Palm = HP when it comes to phones. They are interchangeable at this point. Everything Palm has ever done is now owned by HP. So HP can credibly claim to have invented the smartphone.

    So yeah, there's nothing here folks. The only thing to be made of this is that the Sprint logo is absent. But it says nothing about the Veer we didn't already know.
  5. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    This is clearly what is intended. The portion of the page that talks about the Veer specifically shows an AT&T logo and no Verizon logo. The Verizon and AT&T logos appear down below, as if to say, "HP phones are available on Verizon and AT&T." Palm = HP when it comes to phones. They are interchangeable at this point. Everything Palm has ever done is now owned by HP. So HP can credibly claim to have invented the smartphone.
    Then why no mention of Sprint? Sprint still sells the Pixi, which was made by Palm, and like you said, Palm = HP.


    My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

    Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  6. #7  
    Why indeed. Perhaps because the Pixi is not listed on that website as a phone for sale.
  7.    #8  
    Neither is Pre2..... ON VERIZON.
  8. #9  
    Veer 4G for Verizon next ?

    I found on this website apparently an Verizon option for the Veer 4G.
    We know AT&T has some exclusive contract with HP.

    or is just an option for upgrade your phone ?

    I am not sure about this. What do you think ?




    Source:

    https://hp.bbymsolutions.com/?referr...reless_central
  9. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    Neither is Pre2..... ON VERIZON.
    It isn't?
  10. #11  
    <<Threads merged>>
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  11. #12  
    Click the link again
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12. #13  
    I recall someone mentioning that the veer is too small to hold the cdma and lte radios in another post. I don't know if that is accurate or not.
  13. #14  
    on the page I see, there is also a sprint logo. Not any intent to connect those logos to the veer.
  14. #15  
    mods please update this thread with rumor please
  15. #16  
    I think at this point it's obvious they're just listing the carriers for all the phones they carry. If you click on "phones" at the top of the page, it shows each phone with their respective carriers. Veer-ATT, Pre2-Verizon, Pixi-Sprint. But I still have my fingers crossed, would Love a Sprint Veer!
  16. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheX-Man View Post
    But I still have my fingers crossed, would Love a Sprint Veer!
    My fiance would be bouncing off the ceiling if the Veer landed on Sprint. I'm not holding my breath, but I would absolutely love it if the Veer and Pre3 landed on sprint before the end of summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    It is as if you said that the result a dog and a cat mating was a giraffe. It's so completely wrong, that it's difficult to argue with someone who believes it to be true.
  17. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    My fiance would be bouncing off the ceiling if the Veer landed on Sprint. I'm not holding my breath, but I would absolutely love it if the Veer and Pre3 landed on sprint before the end of summer.
    Mine too...we'd love to stay on Sprint for price service wise alone, but it is getting harder and harder. My Wife wants a Veer and Touchpad like yesterday and coming to Sprint would make it so much easier for us.

    Speaking of the ATT exclusive, does anyone know for certain ATT got a 6-month exclusive on the Veer?

    Hopefully it is only for 3-months since I see many people like my wife who would love something smaller like the Veer and Touchpad combination. Who needs a big phone when you have 10" of glory at home. Sorli...

Posting Permissions