Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Is there any advantage to buying at ATT instead of BB?
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Is there any advantage to buying at ATT instead of BB?
    You don't have to deal with cocky ignorant BB employees?
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    You don't have to deal with cocky ignorant BB employees?
    I wouldn't go that far. The two BB's I've been in have been all over the Veer, while the ATT store was a COMPLETE and UTTER failure, and this is a store that I have been dealing with for years. I would say it completely depends on who you are dealing with in each location. If you have someone you trust, someone knowledgeable in webOS, go to that person. If I had to buy a Veer right now, I would go to my local BB, which shocks the heck out of me.
    tim
    I'm definitely considering a switch from Sprint to AT&T. They may be a bit more expensive, but I like the idea of finally having service where I work, also the "4G" (even if not real) speeds are pretty impressive. Especially for a device like the Veer (and Pre 3). As Sprint will most probably (if ever) just get the 3G version, while AT&T will get the HSPA+ version which is still WAY faster than 3G.

I just have to bear the brunt of the $250ish ETF from my 3 Sprint lines... *sigh*. I just have to convince AT&T to give me some "switching to AT&T" credit or something... To lessen the sting of the Sprint ETF.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    I'm definitely considering a switch from Sprint to AT&T. They may be a bit more expensive, but I like the idea of finally having service where I work, also the "4G" (even if not real) speeds are pretty impressive. Especially for a device like the Veer (and Pre 3). As Sprint will most probably (if ever) just get the 3G version, while AT&T will get the HSPA+ version which is still WAY faster than 3G.

I just have to bear the brunt of the $250ish ETF from my 3 Sprint lines... *sigh*. I just have to convince AT&T to give me some "switching to AT&T" credit or something... To lessen the sting of the Sprint ETF.
    Im not sure if they're still doing this, but if you know someone on at&t they will give you and your friend$ 25 per line as a recomendation fee or something.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post

They may very well do this. They called me to sell me dsl and wireless. I told them I was under a contract with an etf, she said they can take care of the etf. I don't know if that is in the way of a check or credit.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  7. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    I know ATT is not that great, Sprint has been realy working on its cell coverage but who here thinks that I should just port my number to ATT?

There is this small prepaid cellphone company called www.mysimplemobile.com

From what I gathered , they use T Mobile's network which is decent. The price is $ 60.00 for everything data/voice plan (including taxes). Best of all they have the 4G (HSPA+).
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123