Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Come to think of it, I used to add the dialpad off to vibrate too. I forgot about that one. Good call
    It *is* silly, but "make it so" is my absolute favorite patch =) I also have the Outer Space theme, so it all kind of goes together.

But for other patches...
    For Advanced, I have System behavior, Today menu and calendar prefs. I also have movable voice dial (which really just hides it), no auto refresh after idle, and personal avatar left side. Since I use tweaks to add timestamp to messaging and my theme makes the bubbles light and dark grey, the avatar pushes the text over which makes it easier to see.
    is there a virtualkeyboard on the veer?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hppre3 View Post
    is there a virtualkeyboard on the veer?
    No, but why would you need it? The screen isn't big, with a virtual keyboard you can hardly see anything else.
    Last edited by jbg7474; 08/23/2011 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Fixed quote link
    i want to mod my veer, I'm researching on how to add a led flash to the veer, like in the old iPhone 3g-3gs with the glowing apple... if this is already done can some one post a link about it
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by totushi View Post
    i want to mod my veer, I'm researching on how to add a led flash to the veer, like in the old iPhone 3g-3gs with the glowing apple... if this is already done can some one post a link about it
    You mean like a bright white wallpaper?
    Hmm i just got me a Veer here in Germany, and wanted to know about the themes you can use... anybody know if the standard WebOS 2.1 themes would work just fine? or do we need to "resize" the images according to the device?
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I've got Dark Glass 2.0 on mine, works great
    Anyone know if the increase in-call volume patches work on the Veer? I've tried both and I'm not really sure if they work.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12