View Poll Results: Status of your $49.99 Amazon Veer order

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • I got the $49 Veer from Amazon in my hand!

17 24.29%
  • I ordered and says shipped, don't have yet

3 4.29%
  • I ordered says shipping soon.

1 1.43%
  • I ordered but they cancelled me.

23 32.86%
  • I tried to order at $49.99, but got there too late.

26 37.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just trying to see how its going on the Amazon situation. Voting that you got the Veer means it actually is in you hand, not in transit or shipped, in your hand!

EDIT: Probably a poorly designed poll here since I just realized you don't seem to be able to change your vote! That means if you vote shipped but you get it Monday, I don't think you can update. If a Mod wants to try to fix this somehow or replace it with something that works better, go to it!
    Last edited by midmofan; 06/02/2011 at 07:57 PM.
    Mine was delivered. I recco overnight shipping.
    Its also now for sale. Please offer more than 200
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Your quick, congrats and please place your vote!
    In my hands. I have a 2 week old white att iphone 4 that may be going on sale because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Um... sorry to burst your bubble, but there's still a way to get it for cheaper than $200.

The Veer is on sale at on Amazon for $0.01 on 2 year. And free at Best Buy, if you can find one.

Amazon.com: HP Veer 4G webOS Phone, White (AT&T): Cell Phones & Accessories

Now according to both AT&T themselves AND HP Wireless Central, the early termination fee for the Veer is $150:

Early Termination Fee Policy – Wireless from AT&T
    https://hp.bbymsolutions.com/detail/...P=0&planFirst=

So you can have one for $150.01+tax.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I ordered 3, and got 3.

@Toni,

According to the Att site you posted. The Veer is indeed 350
  7.    #7  
    Average amount that Veers with no contract sold for on ebay in past 3 weeks is about $350. Right now several with a day or to to go before auction ends are just above $153.

Also, having never done this not sure, if you early terminate on ATT, do they hold that against you in any way in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Um... sorry to burst your bubble, but there's still a way to get it for cheaper than $200.

The Veer is on sale at on Amazon for $0.01 on 2 year. And free at Best Buy, if you can find one.

Amazon.com: HP Veer 4G webOS Phone, White (AT&T): Cell Phones & Accessories

Now according to both AT&T themselves AND HP Wireless Central, the early termination fee for the Veer is $150:

Early Termination Fee Policy – Wireless from AT&T
    https://hp.bbymsolutions.com/detail/...P=0&planFirst=

So you can have one for $150.01+tax.
    I dont think anyone will go through all that trouble. Minimum offer of 200 please
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    wow, so the $49 Veers from a few days ago went through. I passed on it thinking it was another error. I would have ordered 2 had I known they would honor the sale.
    I got mine today. No SIM card though, so I have to wait until I can get a spare one (or go to the AT&T store) to play around in it.

Amazon sold and shipped it with no questions asked.
    I am not an atomic playboy. - Admiral W.P. Blandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Playboy View Post
    I got mine today. No SIM card though, so I have to wait until I can get a spare one (or go to the AT&T store) to play around in it.

Amazon sold and shipped it with no questions asked.
    Man I really wished I would have taken advantage of that sale
    I got it. Unlocked it with #*DEVMODE# and was able to get past the SIM screen. I WOQI to install Preware and Impostah and am now enjoying all the benefits of webOS 2 over WiFi. So far, I love it.
    I am not an atomic playboy. - Admiral W.P. Blandy
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    had the first one they ever shipped in error :;
    I'm pretty sure the termination fee is NOT $150... The Veer is listed as carrying the crazy high $325 termination fee on the AT&T link above. If it really were just $150 I'd consider just getting one to plaay with for a few months.
    I love explicit profiteering. Good luck on the sale. :|
    Mine comes in today, I didn't vote yet because I'm waiting to confirm that I actually did get it. I'll give it to my aunt for her birthday this weekend; she's currently on a iphone 3g so this should be a huge step up for her. I was actually considering buying it for $350 off amazon so if I actually got it for $50 that would be awesome!
    Anyone want to sell brand new Veer can you contact me on PM? Epecially under normal price please

No kidding here.. I want Veer, because no Veer on my place.

thanks!
    Last edited by The Bard; 06/03/2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Mine is out for delivery!
    Thanks all for selling your Veers cheap on ebay and here.
    The way I see it, it's a win-win situation.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast