Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    purchased mine, now waiting for my veer :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by benleroux View Post
    Here's to hopping that the Canada post strike doesn't delay the delivery... I'm also expecting mine any day now...
    Mine's going to Buffalo.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    No it's a pineapple milkshake.
    I'm rather fond of pineapple milkshakes and strawberry and banana... ;-)
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    you should give me one because if you do I will buy a veer to use it on.

Reason number 2
    No it's a pineapple milkshake.
    Does it supposed to mean "yes"?
    Because, sometimes, the unlock is "software" and not with imei code...
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by sausalito View Post
    Does it supposed to mean "yes"?
    Because, sometimes, the unlock is "software" and not with imei code...
    No, it's supposed to mean "read OP if you're really interested".
    There's a link to the Pre/Pixi instructions there.
    The Veer instructions will be similar.
    If I get a Veer unlock code, I will overclock it and release a new kernel through webos-internals once the source is available from Palm.

Some of you may know that I previously overclocked the Pixi so that's my track record there.

Looking forward to getting my Veer, faster speeds and the unlock code. =)
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/warthogkernel

Experimental warthog kernels for webOS devices. Patches such as Muffle System Logging, Max Blocker etc.

Donations go towards further experimentation.
    Quote Originally Posted by codecrumb View Post
    If I get a Veer unlock code, I will overclock it and release a new kernel through webos-internals once the source is available from Palm.

Some of you may know that I previously overclocked the Pixi so that's my track record there.

Looking forward to getting my Veer, faster speeds and the unlock code. =)
    I recommend this entry.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Because I don't HAVE a Veer!
    Definitely interested but how to I buy a non-contract Veer for United Kingdom? If you can tell me where, I would be more than happy to buy the unlock code!
    SURPRISE!

The release is IMMINENT (less than 48 hours away).

Experienced unlockers among you already know, DigitalUnlock's solution is as user-friendly as any unlock can get.

Reboot in Recovery Mode, launch the unlock client, done.
    Less than 2 minutes work.

For those among you who want to familiarize themselves with the unlock procedure, here's the instructions:
    Palm Pre/Pixi Unlock Instructions

FREE CODE GIVE AWAY:
    1 = Rod Whitby
    2 = ToniCipriani
    3 = ???
    4 = ???
    5 = ???

The pre-release site is live. It starts right now.

48-hour pre-launch discount of $20 off (making it $19 instead of $39)
    In 48 hours the download links will be live and pre-release buyers will receive the URL.
    Here's the coupon for the pre-release sale: VEER-LWVD

DigitalUnlock: Unlock your HP Veer

This offer is only valid until the product launches on June 4th and for the first 100 customers.
    DigitalUnlock hook a brother up! Getting me a HP Veer was a steal but it seems unclear if ever gonna make a call from this tiny phone!
    DigitalUnlock hook a brother up! Getting me a HP Veer was a steal but it seems unclear if I ever gonna make a call from this tiny phone!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I just wanted to post some feedback & say thanks to DigitalUnlock! I jumped on the discount unlock for my Veer earlier & the whole process is painless & quick. I'm now rocking my Veer on T-Mobile. Take care & thanks again!
    @kb7sqi - I'm interested in doing the same thing. Do you get 3G service (or HDSPA) on T-Mobile (USA)?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kb7sqi View Post
    I just wanted to post some feedback & say thanks to DigitalUnlock! I jumped on the discount unlock for my Veer earlier & the whole process is painless & quick. I'm now rocking my Veer on T-Mobile. Take care & thanks again!
    Sorry for the noob questions I'm about to ask but what does "unlocked" mean in this instance. Will this make the Veer able to be used on other cellular services other then AT&T? I know that he Veer doesn't support Sprint so even an unlocked Veer won't work on in, correct?
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I should get a free unlock because I am going to create a step by step unboxing, unlocking, and successful data and phone call use video using Digital Unlock and then post it to youtube and twitter. Yay.

I'll send this one to my GF in Peru and then unlock mine too and we are going to blog about using our Veers to keep in touch. Not super creative but honestly True.
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    Sorry for the noob questions I'm about to ask but what does "unlocked" mean in this instance.

Will this make the Veer able to be used on other cellular services other then AT&T? Yes.

I know that he Veer doesn't support Sprint so even an unlocked Veer won't work on in, correct?Yes.
    See above.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    Would it be possible to use an unlocked Veer on AT&T without a 2 year contract?
    Yes that is the point. Buy any veer, unlock it and use it on any compatible network. Even AT&T.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I am trying this with a gophone card but it looks like the gophone card is locked to the phone I got it with (dumbphone) or it won't work with the Veer because it is 4G. I just bought an unlock and for a free unlock I will tell everybody if it worked! Ha! Creative? Eh?
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast