Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
  1.    #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by infestator View Post
    Hi All,

I bought the unlock and tried to launch it under VBox (I'm running Linux). The app run ok and said that unlock is successful. But the phone tells me, that the pin which unlock program told is incorrect. Had anyone met such problem?

Thanks!
    Is it asking for an Unlock or an UnBBBBlock code?
    I think I don't really understand how to unlock a phone...
    I now have a palm pre (on Bell Canada). If I buy an AT&T Veer on ebay, I buy the unlock code, unlock the veer, what happen next?
    Do I have to go at a Bell store to tell them I use a new phone so they can activate it? Will my plan that I currently have be the same (special plan because I got a palm pre)?*
    And what "unlocking" does to the phone? What is the difference if I unlock it or not?*

thanks
    i received hp Veer UNLOCKED from ebay. It worked. But today i see "SOS Only". I found some code (8 sign.) in package/ But i dont know where can i use this code. Please help.
    I think I don't really understand how to unlock a phone...
    I now have a palm pre (on Bell Canada). If I buy an AT&T Veer on ebay, I buy the unlock code, unlock the veer, what happen next?
    Do I have to go at a Bell store to tell them I use a new phone so they can activate it? Will my plan that I currently have be the same (special plan because I got a palm pre)?*
    And what "unlocking" does to the phone? What is the difference if I unlock it or not?*

thanks
    if you don't unlock the phone, you're only limited to using that phone with ATT. Just take out the sim in your pre and place it in the veer. No need to go to bell.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by vabs0 View Post
    Got it. Thanks!
    Hey, can you please send me the code?
    I have had the veer for almost a year now and cant use it because it is locked....please help me
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayallen68 View Post
    I have had the veer for almost a year now and cant use it because it is locked....please help me
    See Dogbert's Blog: Free Unlocker for Palm/HP Phones for a free method I tried it on about 15 phones without issues!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayallen68 View Post
    You should google the following from Dogbert:

Dogbert's Blog: Unlocker for Palm Pre GSM Phones

I used his sw to unlock 5 of my VEERS.

Good Luck.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213