Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    $39 USD too much right? is there any plane to lower the price to unlock HP Veer?
    Im thinking to buy a Veer and i found a site that unlock HP Veer for $19 USD !!!
    Is there a vendor still giving away free unlock codes for the HP Veer? If not what about discounts? Thank you very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by centralilnative View Post
    Is there a vendor still giving away free unlock codes for the HP Veer? If not what about discounts? Thank you very much!
    If you are looking for a discount on a Veer 'unlock code' then check out his thread -> New Veer owners: get your $10 UNLOCK DISCOUNT HERE!. Currently a group discount is being negotiated with the seller and for that you need to sign up in that thread.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    finally got it working.
    Last edited by lazydesi; 09/13/2011 at 05:22 AM.
    Hi GuyFromNam and all others,

Can I also please get an unlock code for my HP Veer 4G phone? I can bring 15-20 phones/people who would be needing unlock codes. I now I'm kind of little bit late on this topic but I saw it only today. So, kindly help me in this regard, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    PK
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalunlock View Post
    Also, for those having trouble with blocked Veers: we have a special flag that should unblock devices all now. Please contact us if you have one of these devices - we'll lead you through the steps of running with the special flag.
    Hi,

I emailed you folks regarding my blocked Veer. I'll send another email if I don't hear from you.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Hi, I could not able to send my details as I was out due to personal emergency. Now, not able to pm my details to GuyFromNam. Can someone help here?
    If I unlock my Veer with this, will it stay unlocked if I ever wipe the Veer?
    Yes, the unlock will survive a visit to the Doctor too.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I have not received any e-mail/msg about the unlock yet from GuyFromNam, not in my spam folder either.
  11.    #231  
    Quote Originally Posted by vabs0 View Post
    I have not received any e-mail/msg about the unlock yet from GuyFromNam, not in my spam folder either.
    I forgot about you. Just sent you an e-mail.
    I also sent a message to DigitalUnlock saying it was my mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I forgot about you. Just sent you an e-mail.
    I also sent a message to DigitalUnlock saying it was my mistake.
    Got it. Thanks!
    D@mn! I just bought three Veers and need to unlock them. Just missed the group buy in that other thread!
    Are people gathering the next batch to get the unlock codes?? Any updates. My veers are on the way.
    Do you guys know what can be done when the unlock code doesnt work? I didnt use digitalunlock for the code, used a different unlocker, and it says the code is incorrect when entered. thanks for the help!
  16.    #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by gman12 View Post
    Do you guys know what can be done when the unlock code doesnt work? I didnt use digitalunlock for the code, used a different unlocker, and it says the code is incorrect when entered. thanks for the help!
    It's probably asking for an UnBBBBBlock Code right?
    Contact DigitalSupport in that case.
    Thanks for the response. So i can contact support@digitalunlock.com for help even if i didnt purchase the unlock from them?
  18.    #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by gman12 View Post
    Thanks for the response. So i can contact support@digitalunlock.com for help even if i didnt purchase the unlock from them?
    Which did you use? PM me as I will probably forget to check back in here.
    Hi All,

I bought the unlock and tried to launch it under VBox (I'm running Linux). The app run ok and said that unlock is successful. But the phone tells me, that the pin which unlock program told is incorrect. Had anyone met such problem?

Thanks!
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast