Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I saw this and thought how companies pre advertise a features on a device before it comes to market. This is from a listing on Amazon.com. it is listed as 2nd Generation Audio FM Transmitter plus integrated Car Charger for the HP Pre 3 with Gomadic TipExchange Technology take a look at the photo that is provided I found it while doing a search for the Pre #.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    obviously a terrible Photoshop job
    failure
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I agree, also it look like the device plugs into to different ports on the top.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Has nothing to do with the Veer ever having a built-in jack, but a company trying to market their product to the Veer before they even knew anything about it. Photoshop fail.
    I think that might not even be a Veer, but a Pre 3. Notice how the icons on the screen are squished vertically?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    There's another thread where we were talking about SD cards. Amazon has a company listing SD cards specially formatted for the HP Pre 3. What I guess we are seeing is companies that generate listings based off some script. They do this to increase the likelihood that someone will see their generic accessory offerings.

I'm speculating that they have an image processing script that takes any product and sizes it to fit in a box and then merges it with another layer that has whatever accessory in it. In this case they sized a Pre 2/Pre 3 down and it looks like crap.
    This is like the mini USB chargers that list themselves as Veer compatible.
    Isn't that a Pre2. I didn't think the Veer or Pre3 outer ring sat up from the phones glass like that.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Car parts companies do this garbage all the time. Do a search for the 2014 Whateveritis, and you will find companies that will tell you they have parts for it, or already know the options, invoice prices, etc., and the car hasn't even been released yet!

Nice find, though! Pretty amusing.
    tim