1.    #1  
    There is a birdie flying around telling this rumor about the Veer and a Slab phone coming to Sprint in August/Sept.

This falls in line with what WOR posted a while ago + new news that the Veer is also coming to Sprint.

No word on the Pre3.

There is no mention if the Veer will be 4G or not but the slab most def. will be

discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    There is a birdie flying around telling this rumor about the Veer and a Slab phone coming to Sprint in August/Sept.

This falls in line with what WOR posted a while ago + new news that the Veer is also coming to Sprint.

No word on the Pre3.

There is no mention if the Veer will be 4G or not but the slab most def. will be

discuss.
    Until we see a CDMA/WiMax/LTE Veer go thru FCC, it is not coming to Sprint or VZW.

As far as the slab, I could see it, and think it's stupid. Not the slab itself, but Sprint not carrying a WebOS phone with a physical keyboard. HP does need to bring out a slab, but with devices with keyboards on other carriers, Sprint needs to work something out with HP to get a phone with a keyboard as well. WebOS or not, no keyboard, no go for a good amount of long time Palm users.

Then there's the idea of only bringing the slab to Sprint (not liking this idea), mainly because by the time the WebOS slab hits Sprint the WebOS users that wanted a slab will have gone to another OS, and the WebOS users who want new WebOS will most likely have gone to another carrier (we are already seeing this with the Veer).

None of the above is saying it won't happen, just doesn't sound like good ideas.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Dupe thread located here:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-palm...ml#post2973116

Please do not crap in this thread.

Thanks,

-Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    I'm actually interested in what this slab may be.

I'm also hoping to see something with a static keyboard.
    Just call me Berd.
    Until HP announces something, this doesn't exist. And when they do announce it, I'll attach 4 months on to whatever release date they announce.
  6.    #6  
    Seems other people are hearing this too :P maybe we can get one thread tlkign about this berd???
  7.    #7  
    Wor is reporting thatbthe slab is coming to sprint too on august 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post

No word on the Pre3.

discuss.
    This makes my decision to jump to Verizon (squeels like a pig) for the Pre 3 much easier 'cuz not interested in a slab phone with no physical keyboard...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

9. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    anymore on this? last week info flowed that NO PRE3 on Sprint . . . does that match up or discount the slab might come 'in the coming months'?

BTW, was there anything concrete NO PRE3 on sprint other then Dieter's 'insider info'? Re-reading the multiple posts about it, it seems that either something was officially said or everyone is just parroting the insider info.

Inquiring minds want to know ~