1.    #1  
    Hi Guys,
    I noticed that for the most part the folder structure is the same, however for some reason there is no Music folder. So where do I put my songs. Right now im just going to drop some mp3s on as is and see what happens.

Anyone else notice this?
    I would just create a music folder. I think that it creates a music folder when you buy an Amazon mp3. But there shouldn't be any issue with just creating one.
    Agreed, assuming the OS still treats music and pictures as it did in 1.x, it doesn't care where it is, it will index it (unless the folder starts with ".").
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    That's right.
    The Pre never had a Music folder on the USB portion. I always had to create a folder named Music. But yes, it will index the music from any location.
  6.    #6  
    Hmm really. I had it already there on all of my pres and my pre 2. The music app recognizes the folder i created with mp3s so its all good. Just thought that was funny.
    I have a music folder on my Pre, but I don't know if I created it or if it was there.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...