1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Anyone has an idea on where I could pickup an AT&T Veer off contract with the ability to get it shipped to Canada?

Doesn't seem like many places sell it yet.
    You can buy it on a US website and have it package forwarded to Canada (www.gamesforcanada.com) and get it that way, but the Veer is not unlocked as far as I am aware of so you cannot use it with your carrier.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  3.    #3  
    You can unlock the Veer via Unlockit.com...

Which US website can I buy it from?
    I was wondering the same thing, however, that Pre3 isn't too far behind it, I don't think. After seeing the branding messaging in Dr.Dre's new "I Need a Doctor" video, well....hook, line and sinker. I'm waiting for that bad boy to be released.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    ebay
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    ebay
    Looked at ebay, and only 4 phones are for sale... and they seem to pricey (which ebay tends to be lately)
    Quote Originally Posted by benleroux View Post
    You can unlock the Veer via Unlockit.com...
    I'm not sure that you can unlock via this site
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    I'm not sure that you can unlock via this site
    You scared me for a second ... I double checked, and you're correct.. that site is useless...but the Veer unlock is available on HP Veer Unlock Code - UnlockItNow.com
    If you have a US mailbox, can't you just buy it on Amazon with no contract? Amazon takes Canadian credit cards.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Amazon takes Canadian credit cards.
    Yes it does... but amazon wireless (which is the wireless departement for Amazon) doesn't... which sucks cuz they have it a 350$ instead of 450$
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    You scared me for a second ... I double checked, and you're correct.. that site is useless...but the Veer unlock is available on HP Veer Unlock Code - UnlockItNow.com
    This site won't unlock it. It's a template.

The only companies I would trust with a Veer unlock are NextGen Server and CellUnlocker.net and so far they don't one working.

HP Pre 3 Unlock: Pre 3 Unlocking by UnlockItNow.com
    Yes it does... but amazon wireless (which is the wireless departement for Amazon) doesn't... which sucks cuz they have it a 350$ instead of 450$
    What about Simons gift cards? The cards they use to get around the App Catalog?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

I'm looking at getting one too.. but not sure about the unlocking part as well.

Love the size of the veer!
    I just tried, they do take the card, but then will ask you for a billing address again, even if you already have one on file.

I guess if you use a mailbox and it's not a PO, you can give it a shot by calling your credit card company and add the US address onto your card. I know some companies do that.

Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I'm coming to Vancouver in a few weeks.. If that's near anyone I'd be happy to bring you a Veer.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtran51 View Post
    This site won't unlock it. It's a template.

The only companies I would trust with a Veer unlock are NextGen Server and CellUnlocker.net and so far they don't one working.
    Thanks for clearing that up... upon further research, it would seem that unlock is not available yet... but should be fairly soon.