1.    #1  
    Hey guys the last couple of days i've ran into a couple of Sorry, Too Many Card errors. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing them?

Currently running/on:
    Wifi, Bluetooth
    Facebook App with Contacts
    3 Email Accounts - Gmail, Exchange Active Sync, and a POP3
    Weathericon<~ was the issue for me

Cards I always have open:
    Dialer, Email, Facebook, Messaging.

It seems around a day of regular usage, something causes a memory leak and I really can't do anything but reboot the phone.

I experienced this before I started using this as my main phone, before I officially switched I used the current Veer ATT doctor.

Any help/suggestions, highly appreciated!
    Last edited by Trader05; 05/26/2011 at 12:24 PM.
    I am having the same issue, almost always with just the one card open. As with my Pre and Pixi, the only thing that seems to work is to restart. I am going to post this on the Bug Fix thread as well.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    This has never happened to me not even once since I got my veer on launch day.
    I would suggest your email app. Whenever I open mine, my phone bogs down, and will TMC every so often.
  5.    #5  
    I actually uninstalled WeatherIcon and for 2 days i've been TMC error free.
    Congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader05 View Post
    I actually uninstalled WeatherIcon and for 2 days i've been TMC error free.
    You may want to let the WeatherIcon developer know, so that it can be confirmed and fixed if possible.
  8.    #8  
    Will do, but im going to make sure thats the problem, i'll see if my results are the same for a day or two more.
    Will do, but im going to make sure thats the problem, i'll see if my results are the same for a day or two more.
    i've been getting the TMC error for days, so I just uninstalled the Weather Icon app, too. will post back later as well.
    i've had the veer for a week and the only time i've gotten is while running the "internet radio pro" app. it was the only app open at the moment. it's funny because i've had angry birds, email, ground effect pro, ancient frog, and photofunia running at once without any problems. so... yeah... i dunno.
    Haven't gotten a TMC since I forced one on launch day ... Something like 43 apps open, just for fun.
    webOS user since 20090606.
    TMC error-free since the 26th, when I uninstalled Weather Icon. Prior to that, it was at least once a day since purchase.
    developer here.

weatherIcon and webOS 2.0 don't work well, I mentioned this here http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2972685

so far no fix available, I don't know what Palm changed in 2.0 that would cause this , only just got my developer Pre 2 and havn't set it up yet.

so for now remove weatherIcon on 2.x
    fwiw, i really miss your app! good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    developer here.

weatherIcon and webOS 2.0 don't work well, I mentioned this here http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2972685

so far no fix available, I don't know what Palm changed in 2.0 that would cause this , only just got my developer Pre 2 and havn't set it up yet.

so for now remove weatherIcon on 2.x
    so shouldnt it be designated as not available for 2.x until it works? Palm takes a hit for TMC when the app caused it? That doesn't seem right.
    Well, after finally installing Preware on my Veer and loading up a few patches, I started to get huge TMC problems constantly - sometimes with no cards open.

Today, I un-installed all patches and restarted - I still have bad TMC issues.

Off to check the apps I've recently downloaded ...
    It's highly unlikely to be the cause, but keep in mind that there are a few applications that Preware has to install to enable patches. You might uninstall those too to get back to a fresher state.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer