Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They just set up a new display at the Best Buy in Roseville, MN.
    Grabbed one last week at Best Buy in Oakland, CA (they only had two).

*Note* California (as well as a few other states) charges sales tax on the full amount of the phone, so it's technically not free at Best Buy there.
    White on display at Best Buy in Coralville, IA. Spot for a black one but it was MIA.
    Got mine from Ebay and awaiting GuyFromNam to announce the unlock solution by JIC

Agree that for guys in the US $424 is like a lot of $, but compared to the amount I would pay in Switzerland this is a bargain (especially for a white one since there is no announcement for white veers in EU yet - and my wife is desperately waiting for a white one )
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    they had one white veer in stock at the BB in redwood city, ca last weekend. no display unit, but they will reluctantly bring out a demo unit if you insist.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Best Buy in Avon, IN has a white dummy phone on display.
    In the mail with USPS.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12