Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes indeedy

16 23.53%
  • Negative, Captain

52 76.47%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just a simple little poll to find out how many of our esteemed members are actually in possession of the little webOS phone that could. Vote "Yes" if you do.

This is a curiosity of mine - it seems there's little to no action on the homebrew front for Veer, at least publicly here on P|C, so I wonder how much of it has to do with folks not owning the device, not being interested in it, or whether it's just not being talked about.
  2.    #2  
    Thanks for the responses thus far - hopefully there's more than 4 of us here! Any help you guys could lend to the Official Veer Bug Thread would be appreciated (even if it's just confirming some of the ones that have already been reported).

I have a feeling HP is probably keeping an eye on it and I'd love for some of these bugs to get fixed in 2.2.
    Do I own a Veer? Hmmm good question. No, I don't, but I do have one in my hand right now!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    I don't get my upgrade until June 30th. If I manage to find one in KSL Classifieds, I'll get it.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Going out today or tomorrow to pick one up for my girlfriend.
    I should have two inbound to my domicile this evening. Will vote once they are in hand.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Absolutely love mine!
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Wanted to but AT&T did me dirty. Got a VZW Pre2 instead (wanted a smaller form factor than Pre3).

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Wish I could vote twice--I now own two Veers! One white, one black.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I wish there were choices for "plan to buy" and "I will if/when my carrier has it", etc.
  11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I wish there were choices for "plan to buy" and "I will if/when my carrier has it", etc.
    Just trying to see how many actual owners we have on PC. Up to 9 from 5 yesterday! Awesome. Remember to report bugs in the bug thread, all!

Jbg7474: I'm full of envy. Which is your preferred color?
    But if they answer "no" then they can NEVER buy one...
  13.    #14  
    ^ Hahaaa. Good point.
    This question is flawed - there are people who will be getting the device who have not yet purchased one and therefore can only answer the question as "No" or can't answer at all.

Also, don't forget that not everyone who visits PC ventures into the forums....
    ~ Follow me on Twitter ~
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Just trying to see how many actual owners we have on PC. Up to 9 from 5 yesterday! Awesome. Remember to report bugs in the bug thread, all!

Jbg7474: I'm full of envy. Which is your preferred color?
    I think I prefer the black, but I like the white as well. It looks better in real life than the pictures. There is a difference between the feel of the white and the black. The white is a little harder and colder, with a little bit of texture, whereas the black feels almost like a very finely finished rubber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Stiffler-Dean View Post
    This question is flawed - there are people who will be getting the device who have not yet purchased one and therefore can only answer the question as "No" or can't answer at all.

Sounds like it might be time for a poll on the P|C front page, eh? If only we had someone around here who posts articles from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Sounds like it might be time for a poll on the P|C front page, eh? If only we had someone around here who posts articles from time to time.
    If only...
  18.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Stiffler-Dean View Post

Enjoyed your most recent article, Tim.

The question isn't flawed; I was interested in getting a snapshot of the Veer owner situation when I posted the poll. I don't really care about people's intentions, IMO. Just wanted to know how many forum users were Veer owners.

I share the sentiments re: a front-page poll, BTW.
    webOS user since 20090606.
    I have purchased one but it is not in my possession yet. I went ahead and answered yes. Should be here Wednesday!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast