1.    #1  
    If you go to AT&T's site, the Veer entry says there is 1 customer review, with 1 star.

But if you actually click the customer reviews link, there are actually 5 reviews, 4 of which are 4 or 5 stars, with verdicts like "Amazing."

The single one star review is titled "Worst phone ever," which smells trollish to me.

How can this possibly happen? I'm also afraid that they use an algorithm for page placement that figures in customer ratings, so the Veer gets pretty lousy placement on their overall phone page.

Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    AT&T is a big bag of fail
    Yeah, I saw that too, but there are only five reviews. The Infuse 4G which released the same day already has 16.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Yeah, I saw that too, but there are only five reviews. The Infuse 4G which released the same day already has 16.
    Given the total lack of availability, marketing, rep knowledge, working displays, or T-Shirt-ing that the Veer has had relative to the Infuse so far, I'd say 5:16 is a pretty decent ratio.
    That's all because of us Trolls though, I'm sure. I'd be surprised if 4 of those 5 ratings weren't from people on these forums trying to even the playing field a bit.