Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys im giving away a free promo-code for a Veer owner.

    Hey guys i work for NDrive and we haven't received our Veer yet, so i needed someone to test the software on his phone and make sure its working and send me a couple of screenshots.

    So talk to me of if you want FREE navigation on your shiny new panda
  2. #2  
    wow, I wish I had a Veer
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  3. bbycrts's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #3  
    Um...um... I don't have a Veer. But you should probably get a real-life customer's views of how it works on their Pre2. I think I should be that person! I'm very objective!

    Yeah.

    Huh?

    Oh darn. Worth a shot, I guess...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Um...um... I don't have a Veer. But you should probably get a real-life customer's views of how it works on their Pre2. I think I should be that person! I'm very objective!

    Yeah.

    Huh?

    Oh darn. Worth a shot, I guess...
    Hey bbycrts
    you know that can our application, if you help us by participating in the NDrive Beta forum
    NDrive Beta Testers • Index page
  5. #5  
    Surprised that no one has jumped on this yet. I don't have a veer myself, I wonder why...

    Good deal, hope someone snags it that will really use it.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Surprised that no one has jumped on this yet.
    I'm not. They need a Veer owner and hardly anyone has purchased the device ... there ya go.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NDrive View Post
    Hey guys im giving away a free promo-code for a Veer owner.

    Hey guys i work for NDrive and we haven't received our Veer yet, so i needed someone to test the software on his phone and make sure its working and send me a couple of screenshots.

    So talk to me of if you want FREE navigation on your shiny new panda
    I'd love to help! P'Med you my email address.

    I should note that my Veer is black, and thus doesn't look much like a panda. But it is shiny.
  8. jkassay's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    #8  
    I am a veer owner, looked for NDrive inthe app store and it didn't show up.
  9. #9  
    Thanks for the support!

    Did you test on the Touchpad yet? ;-)
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
  10. #10  
    Dammit! Missed this! PM sent anyway.
  11. bbycrts's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #11  
    Thanks! I love doing beta test work - joined the group!

    (I was just kidding...but I would sure love to help!)
  12. jeromem75's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #12  
    I cannot find ndrive for the veer in the uk.
    Is it available ?
  13. #13  
    Is there NDrive for the Balkans? Bulgaria and Macedonia?

    My Veer will be here June 17.

    Charles
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by steveer View Post
    I should note that my Veer is black, and thus doesn't look much like a panda. But it is shiny.
    Ninja Panda?

    :-)
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  15. #15  
    if you guys still need a tester (or want another one), I'm available!
  16. #16  
    I have a Veer as well, would be happy to test USA.
  17. #17  
    I assume that the slots for testing are full now, but I do have a Veer I wouldn't mind testing this on too.
  18. #18  
    Be glad to test for Pre2
  19. #19  
    I'd love to test on my Veer.
  20. #20  
    I've got a Veer, and I'm definitely interested in an alternative to AT&T Nav for the USA.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions