Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    The free promo code is geo-restricted.
    HP, you're so pathethic. Get your head back into the sunlight (winkwink nudgenudge) and welcome to 2011.
    Some of us always get things first, and some of us get things first based on location
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Does flickr mundo even exist anymore? It doesn't come up on the Veer's app search, and on the palm site search only Flickr Mundo HD for the touchpad comes up.
    Germany didn't get free apps with the Veer. We got a free Touchstone. Good deal.
    They agree to let me download my free app, only until I give my american CC number. I'm french ^^
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    So I finally went to do this and selected Flickr Mundo. Apparently that is a mistake, because while it accepted the request on the web site and sent me the link, when I clicked on the link it says "This application is not available on this device." So so much for my free app. But let this be a warning for any/all who are still out there and haven't done it.
    dont worry, your not missing much. saving mine till something worth wile comes along or the promo expires
    Yeah I keep waiting for something we want. Since we have time, I think we may wait a lil while too.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    Does flickr mundo even exist anymore? It doesn't come up on the Veer's app search, and on the palm site search only Flickr Mundo HD for the touchpad comes up.
    Yes it does. Unfortunately there is a bug in the App Catalog which means that if you say that your app supports the TouchPad, it doesn't appear for phones.

Palm are working on this and hope to have a fix soon.

I'll announce in at facebook.com/chofter when they sort out their problems and it's available again. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    I have apps that appear both for phones and TP, can you please explain?? Even apps that scale for all devices.
    Has anyone been able to do this recently?

I got my Veer August 31st, but everytime I submit my info to the page and press the Submit button, I get an error message saying I should try again. I've tried for 3 or 4 days now, no luck. I've even tried with different apps.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by George Mari View Post

I got my Veer August 31st, but everytime I submit my info to the page and press the Submit button, I get an error message saying I should try again. I've tried for 3 or 4 days now, no luck. I've even tried with different apps.
    I have just tried it, but I got a message saying:

Sorry!

There is a problem, please try again.

I haven't got a free app yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Mari View Post

I can't get it to work either. It ****es me off. I'm going to call HP this week.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    yea same here, broken, like everything that hp does...
    Yikes, reading through this thread I was starting to get my hopes up. Any news of getting around this issue? I'm hoping to get my Veer within the week...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozz View Post
    I have just tried it, but I got a message saying:

Sorry!

There is a problem, please try again.

I haven't got a free app yet.
    yep same here
    blah haven't tried ours yet.... Guess I will have to try later
    I tried it the other day, it's not working for me either.
    Not working for me either. =(
    Well I found a post on it over at Palm's forums.

Free App Promotion - Support Community

It doesn't seem to be getting very much attention...
    renater likes this.
    It works now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast