1.    #1  
    Did someone try to install and run Classic PalmOS emulator on the Veer?
    Was Classic running on the Pixi? If yes, there is a change that it may run on the Veer.
    how-keep-classic-webos-2-0-above
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    works fine
    sweet. really Palm needs to just include the ipk fixer on the next update...
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    had classic running fine but now it says my trial has expired and i have to buy(cant be dne any more). i allready had a license. any ideas how to get it running again? i have backup copies of usb drive which files would help if i copy them back onto veer?
    Quote Originally Posted by doo3bie View Post
    had classic running fine but now it says my trial has expired and i have to buy(cant be dne any more). i allready had a license. any ideas how to get it running again? i have backup copies of usb drive which files would help if i copy them back onto veer?
    Go to the MotionApps web site (MotionApps) and select Support. Select "Classic FAQ" which will give you instructions how to contact them to get your existing license activated on your phone.
    the url to the specific web site is:

Customer Support - MotionApps

Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by 1palmclapping View Post
    Go to the MotionApps web site (MotionApps) and select Support. Select "Classic FAQ" which will give you instructions how to contact them to get your existing license activated on your phone.
    the url to the specific web site is:

Customer Support - MotionApps

Good Luck
    So, if we never owned a license (came late to the game) - there's no way to acquire one at this point?
    Quote Originally Posted by rootdude View Post
    So, if we never owned a license (came late to the game) - there's no way to acquire one at this point?
    That is what I understand. Maybe Palm will reconsider.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    i sent motionapps the serial num for my veer. they transfered the license and now classic is working fine . thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by doo3bie View Post
    i sent motionapps the serial num for my veer. they transfered the license and now classic is working fine . thanks
    Same here on a Pre2 - Why don't they just start selling the darn thing again?