Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by e-gadget-guy View Post
    Did anyone notice it's BLACK??? not White as has been reported??? WOW!

Yea, and now there are no reviews. But I 'liked' it!
    It's offered in both colors.
    I tired to post a review and it got rejected. >_<
    Wow! I'm pretty impressed that we got that first b.s. review pulled. I'm surprised ATT had the whatever it takes to pull it. Here's to P|C forum junkies.

EDIT: Guess I should've taken a look myself before posting. Just went to the Veer page on ATT and that review is still there (the one from Stevesrjr86). But other reviews have been posted.
    Yep that bad review is back, but there are a bunch of positive reviews out there now as well. My review isn't there, but it seems there is a lag of at least 48 hours before posting. All reviews that are there now are from 5/15.
    So she asked: "What is it with you? Is it ignorance, or is it apathy? And I answered: "I don't know and I don't care."
    since the review is back up:

I think the reviewer must use a zoolander phone as his regular phone and this is why he finds the veer bulky and heavy. So for the challenge:

The Veer is to Bulky/Heavy
    as an Android phone is to _______________
    WOW! I looked for the Veer on AT&T's site by selecting webOS phones and the only thing that came up was the Pixi+.

Also, low on the mobile phones main screen is a review of the Pre+!

Can we not update this AT&T? Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    I tired to post a review and it got rejected. >_<
    Huh, just posted a review from Sydney Australia :-) Dunno what a T and T is, but the phone looks great!! LOL
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Quote Originally Posted by riw View Post
    The Veer is to Bulky/Heavy
    as an Android phone is to _______________
    Hippopotamic
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Cant find a white one anywhere.
    There are a lot more positive reviews on the website now, great job everyone! Mine was posted this morning too.
    So she asked: "What is it with you? Is it ignorance, or is it apathy? And I answered: "I don't know and I don't care."
    How about giving it a review if you bought it, no matter if it's positive or negative. Reward HP & AT&T if they've released a good product. Punish them if they haven't. Putting up only positive reviews accomplishes nothing unless you're getting kickbacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12