1.    #1  
    The Veer is out, now lets make it be known on TV.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    You can't even get it at most stores yet, no best buy till the 22nd. Demo devices aren't set up yet. Give it a couple weeks.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    We, so far, have no indication that even HP knows the Veer was released so soon...

/sarcasm
    Nope. But literally, just two minutes ago while watching dancing with the stars I saw an AT&T commercial for the new Infuse 4G. It was demonstrating how "true to life" its screen colors are by guests at a dinner table mistaking the spider wallpaper for a real spider.
  5. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    expect it to weave into the TouchPad advertisement . . .
    No TV, but they started the email campaign...
    I see pandas.
    None yet, but I did see this ad on bgr.com
    Looks like HP is a sponsor of the Young Hollywood Awards, and is advertising with the Veer. Maybe they'll run some Veer commercials during the show.

HP is also sponsoring the golf tournament this weekend. The HP Byron Nelson Championship is 3 hours of TV coverage on Sat and Sunday with the title sponsor getting commercial time almost ever commercial break. Gotta fill that up with something!
    I honestly don't watch much T.V., but I haven't seen any at all. I've just seen the YouTube ad. I think T.V. ads will start rolling out in the next couple of weeks. Here's hoping.
    There was a huge ad on youtube's front page that I really liked (also mentioned on P|C front page). Unfortunately I think it was only up for one day as it's gone now.