Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    So now we have the phone and no pouch! No nothing? Anyone find something to carry this in?? TIA.
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    It's small and light enough to be a pendant?
    NNJ
    put it in your pocket!
    As tiny as it is, I wouldn't mind a belt pouch. The small size means it wouldn't be as obtrusive as some other holster solutions, and you'd free up a pocket. When I pocket my Veer, I make damn sure nothing else is in there along with it.
    pocket protector with your pens?
    My daughter has the pink suede-ish case for the Pixi. As soon as our Veers come, we'll try hers in that. Mine is going in my pocket until a leather side case comes out for the Veer.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    put a piece of velcro on the back and on your belt...
    How about an iPod 'sock?'
    Quote Originally Posted by Excimer View Post
    So now we have the phone and no pouch! No nothing? Anyone find something to carry this in?? TIA.
    Well, it depends on your level of ability or if you know someone with a sewing machine, but it would be pretty simple to buy one of the suede pouches off Ebay ($4), undo the stitching and restitch it to fit the Veer. Would be pretty sweet.
    A pretty box of poker cards.

All of my cards came in ugly packs though, so I'd have to do some shopping. That there box looks cool, for example.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Did anyone make a necklace yet?
    Verizon's having a sale on leather pouches.

I'm not sure if the Veer will fit the small one, but it seems like it would.
    Last edited by katefields; 05/16/2011 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Image didn't load
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    so on a serious note, when should we expect a real case to be available? a couple weeks? months?
    And people here would know that answer how? LOL
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    i dunno, y'all seem to know everything else! :-)
    surely some of you bought other Palm phones when the form was new and might have some recollection of how long it took for cases to be available
    Wife puts it in her hearing aid bag.
    Honestly i'd check Etsy i'm sure there are plenty of really neat, one of a kind pouches for it on there. You could even contact the sellers i'm sure someone would make veer pouches if asked. I always look to etsy for cases and things. High chance of getting something really unique and custom on there
    Quote Originally Posted by gamoses View Post
    i dunno, y'all seem to know everything else! :-)
    surely some of you bought other Palm phones when the form was new and might have some recollection of how long it took for cases to be available
    The original pre came with a pouch case. It was like suede or something. Anyway, there was also a belt case available on the day of launch in the Sprint Stores. It wasn't long (<week) I think before I ordered my body glove for it.

This phone is so different though. I really don't think it has quite the demand or excitement that the original Palm Pre had as far as from the users pov. So case manufacturers might hold off a bit.

On the other hand. I really think with all the positive (mostly) reviews coming out by all the tech magazines, that demand could pick up soon.
    Sketch found a uniqure case for it here http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...take-look.html
    I see pandas.
    I want a sock case. Like the ones for ipods. Maybe this would fit it:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast