1.    #1  
    Went into the AT& Store. After an Infuse-clad employee asked me if I needed help, I asked to see the Veer. After he scoured the store for a minute (at least he knew what it was), I tooled around for a bit, logged onto Twitter & posted an update about the Veer. But when I wrote HP Veer, the text was autocorrected to HP Ever. How odd.

Anyone else see this?
    Gotta love autocorrect. I guess that'll be one of the first additions to the dictionary I make!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    ha ah, nice find. Isn't that what AutoCorrect Edit it for? Oh, and doesn't 2.1 have a autocorrect settings app?
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    You would figure they would atleast add Veer into the user dictionary by default.
    Then again, one does wonder what the hell the palm team has been doing for last 6 months or so?
    Yea its like that on all 2.x devices. I guess HP thinks since they dont talk about the veer nobody will...

sent from my new Ever
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Yea its like that on all 2.x devices. I guess HP thinks since they dont talk about the veer nobody will...

sent from my new Ever
    ha ha, I like that nice touch. "Sent from my new Ever"
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne