Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why don't you just stream Pandora over Bluetooth? I do that in my car with my Pixi Plus. Sound quality is great. Best part is that I don't even have to remember to unplug the phone - Pandora just stops when I exit the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by i2y4n View Post
    The bug about getting stuck in headphone mode was due to the headphone jack, which has since been fixed in all newer phones. (Pre 2 and up)

Great news.
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post
    Why don't you just stream Pandora over Bluetooth? I do that in my car with my Pixi Plus. Sound quality is great. Best part is that I don't even have to remember to unplug the phone - Pandora just stops when I exit the car.
    i use bluetooth also. i also have a sick stereo in my car that i can adjust to compensate for lower quality audio coming from the phone.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Since the Veer has a faster download speed, pandora might increase the quality of the music being streamed since it would be able to keep up with the larger file.

It could also be the phone.

The only way to accurately compare all of the phones is to download a music file on the phone and test.

I am very curious if it is the phone or the streaming capability.
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post
    I stream Pandora as well. Ever since webOS 2.1 though I can see track information (such as artist name, album and track name) when I stream music from the music app, but with Pandora it does not show me that information on my radio.

I wonder if there will be an update to the Pandora app that will allow it to send track/artist/album information via bluetooth...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12