Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    This may be, and probably is, AT&Ts fault but overlooking the mobile site at att.com, it does not look like they are selling the Veer to the expected target.

The Veer on the ATT site is listed in the smartphone section but not the "quick messaging" section.

It is not the first device, but you have to scroll down 7 lines (4 devices per line on my display) where it is the 26th device. There are also about 14 other devices after it in 3 more lines.

The photo does not show the physical keyboard slid out. It kinda looks like a Kin next to all the other larger power devices in the smartphone section, despite precentral users knowing better. Even if I do not use the categories setup by AT&T, just choosing all slider phones does not list the Veer.

So if you are not a reader of precentral or the other tech forums/blogs, the Veer looks like it does not belong. Even the Pixi Plus is listed in the first line of smartphone devices, and looks like a better choice, what with its physical keyboard (since you can't see the Veer's) and $free price tag.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Well.. if you look around...

apparently, no one.

I've never seen any Veer Marketing and I've been looking for it.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    I agree, no one.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Skyped with a Martian the other day.
    The liked all the marketing stuff their old pal Leo sent them.
    there is no marketing to begin with.