Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    hahaha! I did the amazon thing as well! How awesome would this be if we got this device for $50! keeping my fingers crossed!
    You never know! It is definitely worth the small effort. And then the tiny tiny possible chance it could work on Sprint. LOL
    Actually should have paid for overnight shipping as they probably wont catch this error for a couple of days. Off to make another order
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    I'm pretty sure its an error. Either way, I also used my Prime membership to get it in two days.

Here's to hoping!

FYI: We won't get it in the next few days since it says: "Usually ships within 8 to 9 days." on the main page.

My estimated delivery is also a week away: "delivery estimate: May 26, 2011 - May 27, 2011"
    It was worth a try for that price

The listing has "AT&T" and using amazon search for HP Veer 4G results say with a contract.

Methinx you are smoking too much from the wishful pipe.
    I see pandas.
    I just put in an order too. Hope it works. I did notice that the veer didn't show up in Amazon's search results anymore; I had to click on the link from the OP.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I guess they're on to us. I already got my confirmation email for the order though, so i'll fight for it. :P.

We'll see how they handle their mistake...
    shows up in search results for me
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I guess they're on to us. I already got my confirmation email for the order though, so i'll fight for it. :P.

We'll see how they handle their mistake...
    If you have success getting the Veer after they cancel your order post your way here! I definitely want to fight for it too.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
    I think $349 is still alot of $ for an off contract device that's such a small phone.It should be about $200 at least.
    yeah, i just did the same thing. You have to search for "veer 4g" to get the listing. It never mentioned contract or upgrade or anything. Kinda took me by surprise when the order went through, I was expecting it to take me to a screen to enter my at&t account info.

Man, I wasn't even going to get the veer, holding out for a pre 3, but hey for $50 off contract i'll take it!
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    sirata. If this goes through can I send my veer to you for the sprint veer project? I know the odds are like a million to one that it will work but if you pull it off I would love to have one of the first sprint veers. I understand that it may never work or may break but it is worth the risk cause I won't ever use it unless its on sprint
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    sirata. If this goes through can I send my veer to you for the sprint veer project? I know the odds are like a million to one that it will work but if you pull it off I would love to have one of the first sprint veers. I understand that it may never work or may break but it is worth the risk cause I won't ever use it unless its on sprint
    Its already been pointed out by precentral review that fraken-veer is not physically possible. Sorry to be kill-joy.
    you obviously have never witnessed the magic of sirataxero and webosworld
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    you obviously have never witnessed the magic of sirataxero and webosworld
    Ok, now I'm picturing a Veer with the comms board out out of a pixi glued to the back and covered up with black or white duct tape.

On the up side, it sure wouldn't fly out of my hand so easily when opening up the slider!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    its amazing how people imagine differ things. I imagine a pixi comms board fitting perfectly in the veer so it looks and works like its brand new out of the box.
    I too was just able to place the order. I also think that (optimist in me) for Amazon to honor their mistake with the few ppl that have ordered. Sometimes being the underdog can work to your advantage!
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Went ahead and placed an order, too. Can't hurt, right? Unless they end up charging $400, haha.
    Ok, went back and tried to place order. Went through at $49.99, no contract needed. I'll believe it when it arrives.
    Last edited by PrinceAlbert; 05/15/2011 at 01:41 PM.
    I see pandas.
    I wish Amazon didnt wait to charge your card or else we would have more leverage if they try to change it.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast