Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks. I ordered at 10:10 and I'm still showing shipping soon.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Maybe this time it was another 'give-away' orchestrated by HP and inspired by the previous error??
    Unfortunately this way it would attract a lot of profiteers. One dude in the front page comments ordered 10 and planning to resell.

I just hope this happens again for the Pre3 and I'm happy. I just need one.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Weird....mine still says shipping soon for June 2nd delivery. Debating if I should nudge them or let it run its course. Thoughts?
    Not nudging anything. They can get it out still tonight and have it at your door tomorrow. Don't say a word yet. Let it run its course.
    I think the overnight orders are shipping later than the two day or free shipping people, atleast I hope so. Mine still says "shipping soon" as well. We will probably know in the next two hours or so.
    Any updates? Mine is still "shipping soon".
    Just by chance last night I had stumbled upon the precentral article about the 49.99 Veer and was able to place an order last night about an hour after the post went live. Anyways...

I chose the standard ground shipping and I received my confirmation email earlier this morning (9AM PST) that is had shipped. I just now checked the tracking number they gave and it is indeed shipping I think. UPS said it has left the notifier and is at their kentucky facility en route.

Lets hope that is true

-grand
    Quote Originally Posted by nospleen View Post
    Any updates? Mine is still "shipping soon".
    same here.
    blah! I don't see where to take advantage of the mistake again... Amazon always goes to the off contract price of 350 for me. : /. I even tried last night, no luck. .
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Everyone,

Mine still says Shipping Soon with an estimated date of June 2 (Tomorrow). No changes. I even tried a hard refresh of the page (CTRL + F5) and no change. Worried and happy at the same time. They are playing with my emotions!
    Order still active as of now... free super saver shipping so delivery for June 6.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Weird....mine still says shipping soon for June 2nd delivery. Debating if I should nudge them or let it run its course. Thoughts?
    Rule of thumb for buying price error items... do NOT contact them, let things run its course. Last thing you want is you alerting them and they go and cancel your order.

Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    I'm so TICKED about this! We had a massive storm come through Michigan Sunday night, knocking power out to tens of thousands of customers in my county alone. I saw this thread on my phone, went to amazon.com, and tried to order it. Their site says, "sorry, we cannot process orders from our mobile site yet. Please order it from your computer." No matter what I tried, I couldn't get it to the regular site on my phone; it always loaded up the mobile version. Power (and computer) came back up today, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late for me!
    tim
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
    I'm so TICKED about this! We had a massive storm come through Michigan Sunday night, knocking power out to tens of thousands of customers in my county alone. I saw this thread on my phone, went to amazon.com, and tried to order it. Their site says, "sorry, we cannot process orders from our mobile site yet. Please order it from your computer." No matter what I tried, I couldn't get it to the regular site on my phone; it always loaded up the mobile version. Power (and computer) came back up today, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late for me!
    Be happy that you didn't order the phone and have it get cancelled while others apparently got the phone for $49.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by i2y4n View Post
    Be happy that you didn't order the phone and have it get cancelled while others apparently got the phone for $49.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    But getting cancelled means you're getting a $10 credit from Amazon...

Just got the email from Amazon...

IT SHIPPED! With a delivery date of June 3rd. Here's a screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charles77k View Post
    Just got the email from Amazon...

IT SHIPPED! With a delivery date of June 3rd. Here's a screenshot
    Still stuck on "Shipping Soon" with an estimated delivery of June 2.

I'm thinking that the shipping itself has beaten Amazon's order and shipping notification. I fully expect a Veer at my door step tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post

I'm thinking that the shipping itself has beaten Amazon's order and shipping notification. I fully expect a Veer at my door step tomorrow.
    Same here... Take one for the team and call and check, lol.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nospleen View Post
    Same here... Take one for the team and call and check, lol.
    I refuse to call or bring this to Amazon's attention. NOBODY should. Let this play out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post

Wouldn't hold your breath. Shipping labels get printed automatically as orders are generated. Does not mean the order gets approved. Seeing as how I got my cancellation at 2:43 AM, I am sure Amazon caught the problem in time enough to prevent any actual Veers from being shipped out.

I am sure anyone with a tracking number can go to UPS or FedEx or USPS or whatever, punch in their tracking number, and it will say "Electronic shipping info received" or "Carrier notified" or something of that nature. You won't find that your package is actually going somewhere.
    Touchscreens are a fad.