Okay, well I've been pretty active in these forums expressing my excitement for the HP Veer. Well I hit a wall today, the first is that the best buy in my area wont be carrying the Veer at launch, they said maybe in a few weeks or something like that. Also the AT&T store, after having no clue what I was talking about, and trying to tell me that the only phone they know of is the Infuse, shifted gears. Instead of trying to tell them about a phone they are unknowingly going to sell, I started asking about early upgrade charges. Well, they do offer an early upgrade charge of $250+the 2 year contract price of the device+activation, thats nearly $400. I cant get myself to spend that much on a potentially free device...but, I found a work around, I am getting a pre+ off ebay and waiting out the 2-3 months I have until my upgrade. That way I can finally become a WebOS user and get my free device in a few short months.

So in reality, I get a new pre+ for $150 and sell my iphone 4 for $400! not bad!

Veer, I will own you in a few short months...