Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    So I stopped in my local at&t store and they said they will only have Black in stock and they only have 2 veers and one is for display. I wanted to be able to check out both black and white before I made my final decision so I decided to call the next closest store and they went to the back and said they also only have black. Furthermore he said he says he's pretty sure all COR stores will only have black tommorow. Has anyone heard anything different?
    Best Buy will have only white. It looks like you may have to drive around a bit tomorrow to look at both colors!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Best Buy will have only white. It looks like you may have to drive around a bit tomorrow to look at both colors!
    Only problem is best buy usually has higher msrp retail price for no-contact phones than at&t cor stores. I guess I can try to get best buy to price match if I decide to get the white one. Too bad I'm not upgrade eligible so I could of taken advantage of the free promotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by dukel View Post
    Only problem is best buy usually has higher msrp retail price for no-contact phones than at&t cor stores. I guess I can try to get best buy to price match if I decide to get the white one. Too bad I'm not upgrade eligible so I could of taken advantage of the free promotion.
    You can always add a new line .....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    You can always add a new line .....
    Haha Yeah might actually be cheaper going that route.