1.    #1  
    Well as everyone knows tomorrow is the release of the veer are you guys happy? are you guys going to pick one up? I think i might :$
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    Well as everyone knows tomorrow is the release of the veer are you guys happy? are you guys going to pick one up? I think i might :$
    Yes!! Not eligible for upgrade but thats not stopping me from getting this minature marvel! I will be picking up at full retail. Just can't decide yet whether I;m getting Black or White?
    I think it is very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing new hardware. Bring it on ATT and HP! Sorli...
    big day indeed. I just wish HP had done a little more to crank up the hype machine. while i questionthe Veer's launch timing I think its a pretty good device that deserves a chance. a couple commercials wouldnt hurt.
    I'm broke and stranded on Sprint. I will be stopping by my local AT&T store to check it out though! >)
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    all 5 lines on my family plan are eligible, will hit up bestbuy tomorrow am. see what the buzz is all about....alllllllllllll the buzz haha.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdguy101 View Post
    all 5 lines on my family plan are eligible, will hit up bestbuy tomorrow am. see what the buzz is all about....alllllllllllll the buzz haha.
    Nice! You're lucky all those eligible lines. Haha. I'm also in SD which best buy are u gonna hit up?
    Why? So you can steal my veer? lol jk jk.

Chula vista, the one on broadway off 54. Bro works there, he's going in at 7, I'll have him text me and see if they got inventory, pricing and how much inventory......shot me a PM and I'll update you when I find out in the AM.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdguy101 View Post
    Why? So you can steal my veer? lol jk jk.

Chula vista, the one on broadway off 54. Bro works there, he's going in at 7, I'll have him text me and see if they got inventory, pricing and how much inventory......shot me a PM and I'll update you when I find out in the AM.
    I know man haha. My local att stores only getting a couple they said.

Nah You're safe man I'm closer to the mission valley or la jolla store. Am curious to see if best buy will have blk and white model and what they're charging full price.