Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Sorry, was thinking of a receiver dongle that is plugged into the stereo system (or car's aux port). Works fine to stream your music to from your phone.

Edit - Like this one.
    NNJ
    Quote Originally Posted by nyallj View Post
    This.

And this.

Enough said already about the magnetic adapter please.
    LOL, I had something like this stuck to my second Kyocera/Palm phone so I could get a bluetooth headset. I stuck it on the back with two-sided tape. That kept it from fitting in the holster, and the static in the headset was awful unless I held the phone within about an inch of the headset. At that point I could just hold the phone to my hear and skip the blue tooth.

I really got a laugh remembering this when I clicked on that second link. You youngsters have to appreciate just how far this stuff has come. And how much effort was put into grabbing new technology before it was ready for prime time.

Best. Post. Today.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyallj View Post
    This.

And this.

Enough said already about the magnetic adapter please.
    You missed all those bad reviews I see.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsin07 View Post
    The success or failure of the magnetic connector will be reflected on this site by the number or praises or complaint threads generated by users.

I give 10 days before the first thread goes up about lost adapter
    The rest of the threads will go something like:
    ...I love this connector, so convenient
    ...Does any one else have a problem with the connecter popping off?
    ...Music sound better with magnetic connector
    ...Magnetic connector won't stay on? Should I return?
    ...Magnetic connector works as advertised

More extreme and ridiculous:
    ...Veer connector erased my credit card!!!!
    ...My Dog swallowed my connector, what to do, headphones won't connect to fur
    Don't forget the "I washed my phone or adapter because I forgot it was in my pocket". I expect that along with "I lost or misplaced the adpater".
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Don't forget the "I washed my phone or adapter because I forgot it was in my pocket". I expect that along with "I lost or misplaced the adpater".
    "The dog swallowed my phone! How do I get it back?!"
    Jokes aside, some dogs have chewed on phones. I once saw a phone that was demolished by a Rottweiler. That's not good considering what's in them. I'd say you should indeed put the Veer away because it looks like a tempting toy for some dogs. More for the dog's concern than the phone.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345