View Poll Results: HP Veer: White or Black Which One Will You Be Getting??

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • White HP Veer

24 52.17%
  • Black HP Veer

22 47.83%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I'm usually a fan of the all black look but seeing some of these shots of the white model got me thinking..... It does look kinda fresh and would make it a obviously different looking device than the pre+ and pre 2 I've already owned. What is everybody gonna get?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Neither. It comes with the wrong wireless provider.
    Sorry if i broke your poll (i don't have AT&T) but i would get the white one. i thought it was kinda ugly at first, but seeing the videos, it looks nice!
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    I'm getting a white Veer. I already have a black Pre 2 so I want something a little different.
    I'm on VZW, but if I was on AT&T I'd get a white one. I'm tired of setting my phone on the table and no one realizing it's a phone, or it being so dark that they don't even see it. Almost every other phone is black, so I'd get white or other color offered...
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Kinda agree with you guys white veer would be a change of pace and a recognizably different phone than the pre. Just so used to liking all black phones and also I usualy use zagg or simiar product and I'm worried it will look discolored and dirty around the edges on a white phone.

Here are the pics that got me thinking....
    veer_4g_hands3.jpg
    veer_4g_hands5.jpg
    veer_4g_hands11.jpg
    veer_4g_hands4.jpg
    Last edited by dukel; 05/08/2011 at 04:11 PM.
    I'm waiting for the Pre 3. I'm currently on ATT with my Pre 2 and my reception is not good in my home area.

If I were getting the Veer, it would be the black one.
    If I were getting it, I'd probably go with white. Even though I generally don't like white phones, I think they really pulled it off nicely in this instance. Oddly enough, I wouldn't like a Pre3 in white. It must be a combination of the color with the tiny size that makes me like it on the Veer.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Changing the subject--it looks like plenty of space on that keyboard based on the pictures from dukel.

Back on subject--I like both, but I would stick w/black.
    Actually while we're talking color, I'm gonna go slightly OT for a second. Know what I would buy the hell out of? I'd buy a brushed-aluminum Veer in a hot second. I'd buy two of them, just for me.

It'd need a plastic HP logo on the back for an antenna window, but I wouldn't care. I'd dig a metallic-colored Veer.

EDIT: I just watched the TechnoBuffalo unboxing video here and it completely changed my mind. I'm buying one. That eggshell color looks so amazing I'm going to switch from my Pre2 to the Veer while I wait for the '3. Best unboxing video I've ever seen, BTW. Love the guy's energy.
    Last edited by VCI_Cell; 05/08/2011 at 05:53 PM.
    I voted black. I must admit I like the white now that I have seen actual photos. Although, I am pretty sure I would take quite the ribbing from the guys around the conference room table if I showed up with a white phone.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Actually while we're talking color, I'm gonna go slightly OT for a second. Know what I would buy the hell out of? I'd buy a brushed-aluminum Veer in a hot second. I'd buy two of them, just for me.

It'd need a plastic HP logo on the back for an antenna window, but I wouldn't care. I'd dig a metallic-colored Veer.

EDIT: I just watched the TechnoBuffalo unboxing video here and it completely changed my mind. I'm buying one. That eggshell color looks so amazing I'm going to switch from my Pre2 to the Veer while I wait for the '3. Best unboxing video I've ever seen, BTW. Love the guy's energy.
    "What's up everyone!?!?" seems to be his opening phrase. Love the energy, too, ha, ha.

I'll get it black, but yeah, white looks mighty nice by now.
    +100 for brushed aluminum, and for carbon fiber!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Voted black, now wanting white after seeing those photos. We will see soon enough!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    hmm.. if i could... i would get white... altho mine would b pretty dirty after a lot of use, i think it would be to my benefit, deterring anyone from asking to borrow my phone muahahaha!
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rburna View Post
    hmm.. if i could... i would get white... altho mine would b pretty dirty after a lot of use, i think it would be to my benefit, deterring anyone from asking to borrow my phone muahahaha!
    Yeah thats kinda what I'm worried about. Especialy since white dosent work too well with the Zagg type shields I usualy use.

Just cant make up my mind which one to get. I'm torn. Going to go check youtube for some videos to compare.
    Two things... Will the white be available at launch or is everyone just speculating that it will

Two.. How are cases going to work with the weird connector ?
    I really want the black one, but it seems that the black version is only going to be available online from at&t for $99.99. On the other hand, the white version will be free at Best Buy. I don't know!
    Cardinal RED or fahgettaboutit!
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    I would like a black one, but it looks like only white will be available in retail stores so I might just have to take a white one...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast