View Poll Results: HP Veer: White or Black Which One Will You Be Getting??

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • White HP Veer

24 52.17%
  • Black HP Veer

22 47.83%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by punyparker View Post
    I really want the black one, but it seems that the black version is only going to be available online from at&t for $99.99. On the other hand, the white version will be free at Best Buy. I don't know!
    Where does everyone keep hearing this?
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dukel View Post
    Where does everyone keep hearing this?
    it's in the article on the PC main page about the free Veer from Best Buy. claims that the Best Buy paperwork states that only white Veer will be available at BB AND AT&T stores, while the black Veer will be available online through AT&T's website (why BB would know what AT&T stores would carry is beyond me, but i guess it could be right).
    I wish they had the black in stores as week. One of the reviews said the black was more "soft touch" feeling than the white. I'd like to feel the diff myself.
    Neither. Waiting for Pre3, though that depends on how much bigger the Pre3 is vs the Pre.

The Pre size is actually perfect fo me, but the Pre 2 isn't much of an upgrade for me.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Neither. Waiting for Pre3, though that depends on how much bigger the Pre3 is vs the Pre.

The Pre size is actually perfect fo me, but the Pre 2 isn't much of an upgrade for me.
    That's exactly where I'm at. If I could get a pre2 with the screen res of the pre3, the autofocus camera and the compass, I 'd take that over anything else in the webos lineup. Heck, I'd even forgo the screen resolution...
    Best Buy actually has both colors available online for $0.00.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12