1.    #1  
    I was looking forward to precentrals video review of the veer. Just saw this video though. It will have to hold me over.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    The guy couldn't figure out that the 'mystery' item was the headphone jack? Did he know anything about the phone before opening the box? Looks nice and small, but not coming to Sprint :-(
    I guess he won't be needing the name "everythingVeer" LOL
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    The Veer is small compared to the Pre Plus.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    It looked really small compared to the Pre Plus, but I thought it was funny how he said it felt lighter than the Pixi, when according to specs the Veer weighs more than the Pixi (reminds me of people saying the same about the Touchpad vs the iPad, when in reality it weighs more).
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    It's a mere unboxing, not a review.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    It's a mere unboxing, not a review.
    Well its more about the hardware than the software anyway. All of us who updated with the meta doctor already know what webos 2.1 is.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    I wish he would have booted it up. I would like to see boot time!
    the brief chance we had to reboot the veers at the launch event they booted fast. At least as fast as my pre2, and I thnk faster eeven.

I didn't have a pre2 yet, so I'm working from memory. Everything I've read indicates it's quick, like mabe 2 min or less.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by lvpre View Post
    The guy couldn't figure out that the 'mystery' item was the headphone jack? Did he know anything about the phone before opening the box? Looks nice and small, but not coming to Sprint :-(
    I know, for a webOS site, he should have known what that was. Most users on here know what that is just from all the research we do. lol

It was good to see a good size comparison to the other phones though.
    Makes me envious as a Verizon customer that this is not going to be an option. Looks like a solid device.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the brief chance we had to reboot the veers at the launch event they booted fast. At least as fast as my pre2, and I thnk faster eeven.

I didn't have a pre2 yet, so I'm working from memory. Everything I've read indicates it's quick, like mabe 2 min or less.
    If a two minute boot time is quick to you, you've been spending way too much time with webOS.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLegacy View Post
    If a two minute boot time is quick to you, you've been spending way too much time with webOS.
    Have you spent time with android? Same boot.. Actually a tad slower I'll post a video..

HTC Inspire vs Palm Pre 2

Will come later

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums