Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    So...I've been bugging the hell out of my local AT&T stores trying to figure this out. Unfortunately, every AT&T employee in my area seems to have ridden the short bus and is nothing short of worthless when I talk to them.

Anyone had any luck in this regard? If you can, can you guys call around to your local stores? It sounds like some stores already have the Veer and have showed people the display model. I imagine someone knows the unsubsidized price. I know it comes out tomorrow, but I'm too impatient
    Prolly gonna be 399.00 USD off contract. It cannot be too far up there with the Pre3 around the corner.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    If i was going to pay unsub price, i'd get a Pre 2.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    For the size and performance I think the Veer is totally worth the (hopefully) $400 dollar price.
    The average price for a similar small multitouch smartphone at Amazon is between $200 to $208.- unlocked and before taxes:

Amazon.com: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro (U20i) Unlocked GSM Android Smartphone with 5MP Camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Touch Screen, QWERTY Keyboard--International Version with No US Warranty (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

So the Veer has to go that way I hope.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I recently found myself in a situation similar to the OP. Here's what I did. I didn't want to commit two years to the Veer, so I looked for an unlocked Pre 2 on ebay. Couldn't find one with a price I liked, but I did find a new unlocked at&t Pixi Plus for around $150. I plopped my SIM card with its sweet, cheap unlimited data plan into the PP, and voila. For me, the Pixi Plus is merely a stop gap device until the Pre 3 comes out. Then I plan on plopping my other SIM card, which has no data plan, into the Pixi Plus for use as a home/office Wi-Fi only phone.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    The average price for a similar small multitouch smartphone at Amazon is between $200 to $208.- unlocked and before taxes:

Amazon.com: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro (U20i) Unlocked GSM Android Smartphone with 5MP Camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Touch Screen, QWERTY Keyboard--International Version with No US Warranty (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

So the Veer has to go that way I hope.
    If the Veer is $200 unlocked... My god. Do you know since when the Mini Pro got to that price?
    May all your wishes and dreams come true:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...zed-price.html
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12