Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Mark my words. Based on what I have seen so far and HPs pathetic attempts of marketting Veer(which now looks like it will be the first device to be released from the lineup), this is what's going to happen with this whole small phone idea. HP will launch Veer, the sales of Veer will be horrible and the device will make a quick exit.

Next year apple will come out with a smaller iPhone and it will be magical, revolutionary and innovative. Everyone will say "Hey how come nobodythougt of tis. A smaller smartphone! BrilliantJ"

All the Palm fan boys will scream from the top of the mountains saying HP thought of this first. And people will say " HP makes phones?"
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Words marked!
    HP hasn't announced a release date yet, how are they supposed to market a device when the launch date hasn't been set. Even Apple doesn't market a device until a release date is set.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    HP hasn't announced a release date yet, how are they supposed to market a device when the launch date hasn't been set. Even Apple doesn't market a device until a release date is set.
    And Apple doesn't show off a device when the release date is not even set.
    Alot of negativity here.But point made and the pre wasn't a bad device for 2009.2011 yes the pre would be considered that.The veer should not have been made.They should have made a slab/candybar phone instead alongside the pre 3.As for apple making a smaller phone and it being magic.I disagree 1000% with that comment.That fact of the matter is nobody wants phones that small period.I doubt apple could change that feeling.The market for such a phone is shrinking and apple knows that because they would have made an iphone nano if that was the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by donjt81 View Post
    which now looks like it will be the first device to be released from the lineup
    Which now looks like??? They said at the Feb event that the Veer would be the first device available! Like has been said before, they're not going to start marketing it until they're ready to start selling it.

What is it about Precentral that attracts so many people who make negative statements about things that a company has yet to do or about the poor build quality or performance of a product that has yet to be released? It doesn't matter what it is, it is going to suck. They must be loads of fun at parties.
    Mark my words, this thread sucks.
    <<closed>>
    Just call me Berd.