Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I personally am interested in the Pre 3...but for those looking for a veer, its pretty cool.

White HP Veer 4G Pictured for AT&T (Images)
    nice find! i actually like the Veer, too bad it's only GSM. Due to my heavy discount at Sprint, I won't be switching carriers anytime soon. I'm really loving the white.
    Windows Mobile 6.x (boring but managed to make it fun) ---> Android (got annoyed with the loads of force closes & random resets) ---> webOS (not looking back)
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Hmm. A white phone sounds cool to me, but not this partial-white partial-black like on the Evo. And on this Veer it looks even worse. I get that they couldn't really make the front white because of the gesture area and LED, but they couldn't even make the buttons white?

Still, I like that it's an option. Different fashions is a good idea on a "sexy little" phone. Now they just need palm orange and HP/AT&T blue!
    I think those are photoshop "ideas" that were posted here previously. I'll try to find the link.

IMHO, the white phone is ugly. That's true of every white phone or mock-up I've seen.

Personally, I'd like to see them do one that is clear, like the original iMac was...

Back in the day of the Palm III, Palm gave clear cases to developers and they were really popular on ebay because they were such a limited edition thing. I bought one and had the coolest Palm PDA in the neighborhood!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think those are photoshop "ideas" that were posted here previously. I'll try to find the link.

IMHO, the white phone is ugly. That's true of every white phone or mock-up I've seen.

Personally, I'd like to see them do one that is clear, like the original iMac was...

Back in the day of the Palm III, Palm gave clear cases to developers and they were really popular on ebay because they were such a limited edition thing. I bought one and had the coolest Palm PDA in the neighborhood!
    Oh, nice idea. Clear can be a little cheesy and have no idea if todays materials make clear more difficult. I did love my clear Visor Deluxe...
    I want mine made out of mood ring.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

They are not the german photoshopped images we saw here. In this image we can see the AT&T in the carrier zone instead of the "HP webOS". Also, this render shows "H+" (HSPA+) instead of "3G" as in the original renders.
    True, but I think it looks like a photoshop of a Veer for a different carrier.

Does anyone have sales figures for the white phones that have been offered by HTC and others? I don't think they've done very well.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Red for me please . . .
    The white looks ok. It is probably more attractive to the audience the Veer is targeting (younger, current feature phone folks).

I'm just happy to see new hardware is close to release. I would like to see something on Verizon though.
    Lol @ the comments over there already - just 4 comments and it already looks like white-on-white device flamebait.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Am I the only one that saw this?

'Veer, with its 800MHz processor and petite 2.6-inch, 400 x 320 resolution screen, is officially launching early next week, meaning that a release should be coming in short order.'

I guess I didn't know that was official!
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Now THAT would be cool! LOL
    I was thinking ugly when I read this, but actually looking at the pictures, its not too bad. I still prefer black though.
    I would prefer the black, but I actually think the white looks pretty good. But maybe I just have bad taste.

-Skippy

White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    I want one made of kryptonite
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    Ha! But I think you mean:

or
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Here's a question...
    Would a Black Veer on its own sell more overall compared to a white model and a black one? No.

You guys should be rejoicing that more webOS devices will be sold out there this way. Whiny community :P.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richc3 View Post
    Here's a question...
    Would a Black Veer on its own sell more overall compared to a white model and a black one? No.

You guys should be rejoicing that more webOS devices will be sold out there this way. Whiny community :P.
    Um, who's whiny? No one here said they only wanted there to be a black one.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast