Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44
  1. #21  
    If I were brought 2 veers a black and this one, I would take ..... this one
    I think it looks quite nice and original.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahitz View Post
    Ha! But I think you mean:


    or
    Think more like HP should try to get a product placement in Austin Powers to be the phone that Dr. Evil and Mini Me uses.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3. #23  
    I think its not a good idea to judge a white pictue on a white background (if I rendered something like this, I know I'd be doing it a huge injustice).

    I suggest the naysayers hold off until they see it in person - you'd be surprised how different white appears in person versus a blank white canvas on a computer screen.

    Just sayin...

    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

  4. #24  
    The offical storm tropper phone. Lmao. Nice.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post


    That's what I immediately thought of too.

    But, this one might be better since they're fighting the Droid army.
  6. #26  
    just missing the McDonalds arches in my eyes:

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ppp2; 04/29/2011 at 04:24 PM.
  7. #27  
    A free Veer in every Happy Meal would certainly increase the number of webOS users.
  8. #28  
    Let's hope it doesn't come to that!
  9. #29  
    we know those are fake pics because:

    1) The time is exactly 12:00 and that's just toe coincidental
    2) They show 5 bars on an AT&T phone... we all know better

    'nuff said
  10. #30  
    White phones are like white shoes. They don't stay white for very long. I'll stick with black, thank you!
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  11. JLegacy's Avatar
    Posts
    320 Posts
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    we know those are fake pics because:

    1) The time is exactly 12:00 and that's just toe coincidental
    2) They show 5 bars on an AT&T phone... we all know better

    'nuff said
    Not intended to be taken serious?


    But honestly I think the phone looks really nice. Hopefully HP can expand this (add more colors) and have the Pre 3 and Touchpad available in different colors as well.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

    If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    we know those are fake pics because:

    1) The time is exactly 12:00 and that's just toe coincidental
    2) They show 5 bars on an AT&T phone... we all know better

    'nuff said
    Yeah, you can always tell the screenshots of apps on PreCentral are legit, because they always have WiFi turned on and zero bars of signal with the radio on

    Sorry I had to - love you guys
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

    One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
  13. #33  
    1 black Veer in the hand is worth 2 white Veers in the bush.
  14. #34  
    Veer, with its 800MHz processor and petite 2.6-inch, 400 x 320 resolution screen, is officially launching early next week, meaning that a release should be coming in short order.
    Guess I've been:
    1. asleep Go to page 34.
    2. missed a MAJOR post Go to page 7.
    3. ignored a MAJOR post Go to page 11.
    4. didn't care Go to the last page where it will say The End.

    First time I've heard anything remotely close to a narrow opening window. Lucky AT&T clients

    I'm kind of meh on the white, although the clear that Cantaffordit mentioned would be of the highest caliber of ultimate coolioness

    Definitely not very functional for anyone that has a job that isn't inside a protective bubble of sterilization
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  15. #35  
    It's beautiful and I'll pay up to 50 extra for a white Pre3.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    Am I the only one that saw this?

    'Veer, with its 800MHz processor and petite 2.6-inch, 400 x 320 resolution screen, is officially launching early next week, meaning that a release should be coming in short order.'

    I guess I didn't know that was official!
    I'm 99% positive that article is referring to the cancelled (as far as we know) launch party that would have happened "early next week."

    We honestly have no idea when it will launch. I'm betting it will launch with the TouchPad.

    White is a good idea, it may sell an extra few units to people who are looking to be different.
  17. #37  
    The Veer wont be out until something like the 21st of this month !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. DukeL's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    The Veer wont be out until something like the 21st of this month !
    WHat makes you say that?
  19. donjt81's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #39  
    I don't know which phone you guys are looking at. But the white veer is ugly.

    but then again I hate white phones in general. Maybe my 5yr old niece will like it. And I believe that's the target market for the Veer, so mission accomplished.
  20. ahitz's Avatar
    Posts
    412 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #40  
    So far, the only color I've seen the Veer in is...

    ...INVISIBLE!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions