Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by libray View Post
    My Treo 755p is next to my bed in my nightstand. I also have an extra Pixi should the one I have now dies.

    Regarding the so called Veer accessories, most are generic (chargers and 3.5mm headsets) for a ton of other smartphones except for the few veer specific cases. LOL at the USB chargers they have listed. Don't they know they have to create a special dongle?
    Interesting, thanks. My colleague reminded me that the sync cord for the Treo will charge it so I am using it now, am loathe to buy a new charger since the cats love to chew the tiny end and I only use the treo now for recording (which it does so much more clearly and reliably than the Pre)
  2. #22  
    Sounds like it wasnt a launch party, but a private training party. So veer is definitely NOT coming on May 2nd. Sad.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Sounds like it wasnt a launch party, but a private training party. So veer is definitely NOT coming on May 2nd. Sad.
    I agree with this understanding but don't think it is "sad", I think it wise to delay the Veer closer to the debut of the TouchPad in June so it can share in the attention. The Veer really shines as a companion to the TouchPad for people who want to minimize the weight they are carrying on the road.
  4. libray's Avatar
    Posts
    195 Posts
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Interesting, thanks. My colleague reminded me that the sync cord for the Treo will charge it so I am using it now, am loathe to buy a new charger since the cats love to chew the tiny end and I only use the treo now for recording (which it does so much more clearly and reliably than the Pre)

    I have both the original power charger and the sync cable. I rarely need to use one of the car chargers for it. I, like you, still use it in limited use as a PDA and having the SD card for transferring pictures and videos from it make it still very much useful. Battery life goes on for days using it this way.
  5. #25  
    yeah.. "closed" sounds more like "full," not "cancelled."
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    I agree with this understanding but don't think it is "sad", I think it wise to delay the Veer closer to the debut of the TouchPad in June so it can share in the attention. The Veer really shines as a companion to the TouchPad for people who want to minimize the weight they are carrying on the road.
    I was wondering how many potential Veer users (that follow this stuff) would hold off on the Veer until the TP was released.
  7. DukeL's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    #27  
    This is so sad, was really looking forward to the second. Not a good way to start off your smartphone business HP.
  8. #28  
    So sad because you didn't register early enough and now the event is full?

    Do y'all always think the club is empty because the party has been cancelled when the bouncer doesn't let you in?
  9. #29  
    front page: Veer spotted on cellubrite system, coming soon.
  10. #30  
    could the Veer load webOSs 2.3?. maybe after tomorrow presentation we will know...
    []
  11. #31  
    I remember back in the day ATT stores sometimes slipped up and sold phones before they were released. I called the local store and the auto message said 'thanks for calling AT&T, we offer the widest variety of smartphones from Apple,Android, Blackberry and Windows.' and obviously the ppl inside had no idea what I was talking about. This bodes well for a good launch...
  12. #32  
    is anyone on these boards attendng? If so, we'd love to hear about it if you're allowed to tell.

    I can picture Rick Moranis @ the entrance saying "welcome to my party!"
  13. #33  
    A Palm rep told me we couldnt talk about anything with the veer and At&t until the 4th ...so...look out for that

    Edit: I know no one will believe me because this is my first post, but this is the honest word
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    front page: Veer spotted on cellubrite system, coming soon.
    I remember cellbrite for Pre-2 came out months in advance for verizon. Dont understand, if it is so close to be launched why not tell a date? what harm is there in telling a launch date?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  15. #35  
    Whenever anyone in my school (I'm only 17) plays with my Pre 2 they don't have a clue what their doing. Gesture areas are tricky.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Whenever anyone in my school (I'm only 17) plays with my Pre 2 they don't have a clue what their doing. Gesture areas are tricky.
    Maybe for hobbits.

    I'd place a bet for first week of may on veer release. Not really publized, more like here it is kinda thing.
  17. #37  
    the Veer released on the 21st i believe it is . 3 weeks from tomorrow
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by kozoto View Post
    A Palm rep told me we couldnt talk about anything with the veer and At&t until the 4th ...so...look out for that

    Edit: I know no one will believe me because this is my first post, but this is the honest word
    Palm doesn't exist, do you mean an HP rep? Or could this be BS?
  19. #39  
    Palm does exist, look below. Its a division within HP. HP decided to take the Palm name off the products but the unit still exists.

    About Palm | Palm USA
  20. #40  
    We will see what happens in a matter of hours. Hopefully.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions