1.    #1  
    Hello,
    The information is sometimes contradictory, some questions about Veer ...
    Will it benefit from technology "Touch To Share? I think that Jon Rubinstein spoke about an update OTA ... A Is there a confirmation?
    I guess that Veer will also benefit, ultimately, the upgrade to 3.0 WebOS?
    And what about PrPrPr $2$? &$quot$;$Touch$ $To$ $Share$&$quot$; $and$ $3$.$0$ $are$ $also$ $planned$?
    Thank you :-)
    the pre 2 doesnt have the secondary inductive coil to allow for data sharing.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    Since the inductive coil is the trigger that initiates a TTS event, but the actual data sharing takes place through bluetooth, do you think some enterprising homebrew developer might come up with an app that launches a TTS event on a Pre2?
    - the Veer will get touch-to-share via software-update later

- the Veer will get webOS 3.0 via software-update even later

- the Pre2 in my opinion COULD probably get touch-to-share via a new back-cover, but I don't exactly know how tts works and if they would do the effort to release a new backcover for the old phones...
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Since the inductive coil is the trigger that initiates a TTS event, but the actual data sharing takes place through bluetooth, do you think some enterprising homebrew developer might come up with an app that launches a TTS event on a Pre2?
    Most likely