Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    I'm curious because i just saw an AT&T commercial. AT&T has a $49 iphone 3G. Veer is going to AT&T sort of as an entry level smartphone. How do you guys thing the Veer will do with that sort of competition on the same network? Will it have to be priced lower then $49 or even be free (doubt that would happen)?
    i dont believe its going to be featured as an entry level phone sir . correct me if im wrong but the veer can and does anything the pre preplus or pre2 can do anything . its just smaller . and anyone that does not like huge phones or isnt worried about playing games will love this phone . just sayin
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    <<thread cleansed>>

This thread isn't a debate about phone adapters.. please stay on-topic.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/23/2011 at 09:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    <<thread cleansed>>
    thanks dave !!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I still have a hard time believing that WebOS products will ever amount to anything more than what we have now - an extremely small, but just as loyal userbase. People will still reply to mentions of webOS with "What?", and those who do know it will consider us extremely indie (see Windows Phone 7).

Yes I'm pessimistic about the future. No I will not replace my Palm Pre 2.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i dont believe its going to be featured as an entry level phone sir . correct me if im wrong but the veer can and does anything the pre preplus or pre2 can do anything . its just smaller . and anyone that does not like huge phones or isnt worried about playing games will love this phone . just sayin
    I don't have a pre plus and i've never seen a pre 2 so i don't know how it compares to either. You're entitled to you're opinion but it seems like an entry level smart phone to me. I can't see paying too much for it considering the competition. I'd love to see them try and price this not like an entry level phone. Like at $150. I don't think it would sell well but it would be amusing.
    $150=suicide IMO.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I'm exited to see it's coming to at&t first. We always have had to be last to get web OS devices. I really like that they are "thinking small" also, it will be really cool to see full webOS on such a compact form factor!!

As far as price I think $99 would be good.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123